napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I Quit my test cycle and need help

thoo3num

Hello I really hope you can help me ..I am coming off of a 6 month cycle of test I ran it from 250 to 500 weekly in that period ..My new gf wanted me to stop so I did ..The problem is I don't have a proper pct and I'm really scared of losing all my gains and this depression is horrible..Are there any natural way to keep most of my muscle and help with this anxiety and depression .Or do I need to keep running the testosterone

Hello I really hope you can help me ..I am coming off of a 6 month cycle of test I ran it from 250 to 500 weekly in that period ..My new gf wanted me to stop so I did ..The problem is I don't have a proper pct and I'm really scared of losing all my gains and this depression is horrible..Are there any natural way to keep most of my muscle and help with this anxiety and depression .Or do I need to keep running the testosterone
I'd say if u really wanna quit then id at least run it at a low dose until i could get my pct in. An aggresive pct at that too. I definitely wouldnt just stop cold turkey like that though especially after a 6 month cycle. Just seems like a bad idea for any number of reasons.

This whole post reeks of reckessness. What possessed you to run the test for 6 months straight? Did you run an AI? Did you have a blood test at any time during this 6 months?

Why did you not have PCT lined up?

You're stopping because your new girlfriend "wants you to?"

why would you run a six month cycle with no plan for pct? it sounds like you never even had a plan to come off... what exactly are you thinking?? this is a mess... you need to get your pct ordered now... when did you actually stop?

Forget your fucking gains, the big problem is getting your health back bro.

Just thank God your girlfriend got you to stop.

First of all your new girlfriend told you to stop so you did haha wooow that’s all I’m gonna say about that. A 6 months cycle really and it sounds like your weren’t planning on coming off to begin with, so good luck maybe ask your girl friend what you should do?

Why dont you just keep the cycle going at this point without the gf knowing, get proper pct, then stop. Must be on a TIGHT leash geezus

There is no natural way to keep the games you made from a 6-month cycle of test. I'd hop back on the test until you can get your PCT regiment together. And more importantly, you're a grown man, don't let your new girlfriend dictate what you can and cannot do!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Forget your fucking gains, the big problem is getting your health back bro.

Just thank God your girlfriend got you to stop.
exactly... i cant believe thats what hes worried about... thats the fucking least of the concern here

Yeah dude you,made some reckless decisions staying on that long and not having a pct. I'm glad your girl got you to stop. If she didn't make you, you'd STILL be on

Top Bottom