napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I was Off Line for a while

Hey guys.....hope everyone had great holidays and are back at it hard. Jake, hope you are enjoying the TUNA bro! I was off line for a while with some technical error, but Dylan helped me get back on. Here's to a fantastic 2016 guys! Good inspirational video here from Arnold, it's only 3:24 minutes so enjoy:

Arnold Shwarzenegger "Don't be afraid to fail!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2_8GjcxHS0

I've seen that video many times, and it never gets old. Arnold is the man!

Glad to have you back here buddy. Hope you had a great time over the holidays

Yep, thanks guys. Missed all of you. I couldn't log in with Tap Talk, then there was another issue where it looks like I was accidentally banned. Soon as we figured out what happened Dylan took care of it right away. Funny thing, you guys are family to me and I really felt a "real" loss when I couldn't get in for the past 10 days. Anyway, great to be back in and RR I absolutely love the Arnold video. It's one of my favorites, I figured several of you had probably seen it before.

Hey guys.....hope everyone had great holidays and are back at it hard. Jake, hope you are enjoying the TUNA bro! I was off line for a while with some technical error, but Dylan helped me get back on. Here's to a fantastic 2016 guys! Good inspirational video here from Arnold, it's only 3:24 minutes so enjoy:

Arnold Shwarzenegger "Don't be afraid to fail!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2_8GjcxHS0

I was wondering what the hell happened to you. I was thinkng bad things like rotator cuffs...but I much rather hear it was technical.
Man I have watching that Arnold clip for years, and all inspiraing lifters should also watch it.
I did the tuna diet and had to stop..or rather slow it down because I was approaching skinny. I think 2.5 lbs/day was too much too fast, so I added cheese,cottage cheese and slowed it down a bit.
Anyway ..good to have you back and intact

Awh man thanks for the update Jake. Yeah for some reason my Tap Talk wasn't working and then it appears I was banned by accident! Your New year's post announcing your tuna diet was one of the last ones I was able to see. Don't want strip too thin man I gained another real pound this week on the 200 / 200 Test / Deca. Happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks for thinking of me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom