napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need some help with TRT

justtoost

Hey what’s up Dylan , I am 36 yrs old. My doctor went over my labs with me yesterday and I am embarrassed to say that my total Test levels are at 25 and my free Test was at 14. I couldn’t not believe it man she told me she has never seen levels that low so she set me up to get MRI on my brain to see if there is anything going on that could be hindering my pituitary gland or LH from stimulating test, that was crazy man and then she asked me if I have ever done steroids and I told her I did when I was competing in bodybuilding shows in college like 10 years ago
And she said that may be the main reason my T is so suppressed and I agreed with her because I don’t think I properly done my PCT for the right amount of time. I have done like 5 cycles at a high dose of Test 750 to a gram of Test each cycle. I was around guys that believed in upping the dose. I wish could have saw your vids before I started with steroids. After the MRI results come back she is sending me to see a urologist to re check my T levels and get put on TRT. What is a good dosage you think that will get my levels up to normal. You said in your video how a lot of doctors don’t prescribe the right dosage and I agree with you. And should I ask for cypionate or enanthate injections or go with the pellets. I knew something was wrong because me and the wife been trying to have another child for the past 10 years and nothing has happened and I have been feeling all the symptoms of low test for some years but I never did get it checked out even after them cycles Man any suggestions you give will help me
I live in Dallas Tx bro so if you know some one in this area that could help me out please let me know. I want to be a beast again bro.

Hey what’s up Dylan , I am 36 yrs old. My doctor went over my labs with me yesterday and I am embarrassed to say that my total Test levels are at 25 and my free Test was at 14. I couldn’t not believe it man she told me she has never seen levels that low so she set me up to get MRI on my brain to see if there is anything going on that could be hindering my pituitary gland or LH from stimulating test, that was crazy man and then she asked me if I have ever done steroids and I told her I did when I was competing in bodybuilding shows in college like 10 years ago
And she said that may be the main reason my T is so suppressed and I agreed with her because I don’t think I properly done my PCT for the right amount of time. I have done like 5 cycles at a high dose of Test 750 to a gram of Test each cycle. I was around guys that believed in upping the dose. I wish could have saw your vids before I started with steroids. After the MRI results come back she is sending me to see a urologist to re check my T levels and get put on TRT. What is a good dosage you think that will get my levels up to normal. You said in your video how a lot of doctors don’t prescribe the right dosage and I agree with you. And should I ask for cypionate or enanthate injections or go with the pellets. I knew something was wrong because me and the wife been trying to have another child for the past 10 years and nothing has happened and I have been feeling all the symptoms of low test for some years but I never did get it checked out even after them cycles Man any suggestions you give will help me
I live in Dallas Tx bro so if you know some one in this area that could help me out please let me know. I want to be a beast again bro.

You need to listen to your doctor bro... she will determine your dose through bloodwork. Some people only need 100mg per week to get in good range, while others may need up to 150/160mg... It depends on how you respond...

You need to listen to your doctor bro... she will determine your dose through bloodwork. Some people only need 100mg per week to get in good range, while others may need up to 150/160mg... It depends on how you respond...

Will do..thanks for the response bro

you have a past of steroid abuse.. of course you are having troubles having a child man.. you need to go to a QUALIFIED endocrinologist man... someone that will understand the situation and help you properly but you likely need to go to a fertility clinic to have a child.. i am going through the same thing myself and we are going soon as well... thats the best advice i can give you...

Thanks for the reply bro and I appreciate your advice..My doc wants me to see a urologist but I’m gonna start looking for a endocrinologist

Top Bottom