napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need some help.

ED45

I am a 5'10" 240lbs male a bit on the pudgy side. I have a agility exam in 7 months and was thinking about taking winstrol to boost up my strength. Can someone please give me any advice on my situation.
Thank you in advance

ED45 said:
I am a 5'10" 240lbs male a bit on the pudgy side. I have a agility exam in 7 months and was thinking about taking winstrol to boost up my strength. Can someone please give me any advice on my situation.
Thank you in advance

I don't think Winstrol would be the best bet for you right now. The main thing is to get into better shape with a proper diet and exercise regiment. That alone would make a huge difference for you. Agility will increase as you drop bodyfat and do the right kind of training. If you want to look into aids for strength and fat loss, I would wait on the steroids, and go with sarms. They are pretty much perfect for your goals at the moment. A triple stack of the following will treat you very well. Here is a good setup for you

1-12 Ostarine 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT with Clomid 25mg per day for a month

All of these sarms are available in the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

I agree with Rick. Winstrol isn't the best idea. If you're just trying to get in shape for one test or get in shape and stay in shape the best idea is to do it naturally. Winstrol may give you a boost for the test itself but what's the point of that if it's gonna leave when the winstrol stops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roids are def not fat burners. Diet and cardio/ weights.
There is no easy way out bro. But you can do it for sure. Taking any aas while iverweight is just a waste.

Everyone has said this as perfect as it can be said. You have 7 months, do you know how much damage you can do in 7 months naturally with just proper diet and training? In 12 weeks only with proper diet and training you can transform yourself into a new man, just imagine 7 months.

ibleedoranbla said:
Everyone has said this as perfect as it can be said. You have 7 months, do you know how much damage you can do in 7 months naturally with just proper diet and training? In 12 weeks only with proper diet and training you can transform yourself into a new man, just imagine 7 months.

I totally agree with this here.

Re: RE: Re: I need some help.

ibleedoranbla said:
Exactly right. Diet and the right kind and of training are the keys here

Not to mention you already have an excess amount of pressure on your joints ligaments and tendons because you are pretty overweight; winstrol will highly increase your chance of injury especially if you are inexperienced to anabolic steroids. If you post a little more information about yourself we can point you in a better direction my man

Sent using Tapatalk

As everyone else already touched on and pointed out to you, you have a HUGE misconception on steroids and what they do and are meant for... You don't use steroids when your "pudgy", out of shape, as fat burners etc... You are a million miles away from steroid use right now but that's not a deterrent, that should be motivating to you to get your ass in gear, get your diet and training in check and get some discipline and consistency... Then, you can look at other forms of enhancement that are more conducive to your needs, necessities and current conditioning and they can help get you to where you need to be... Read up on my articles on SARMS at www.pureessencesarms.com under the knowledge is power section and also check out my youtube channel for plenty of sarms videos I have released to help you get educated as well... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

DylanGemelli said:
As everyone else already touched on and pointed out to you, you have a HUGE misconception on steroids and what they do and are meant for... You don't use steroids when your "pudgy", out of shape, as fat burners etc... You are a million miles away from steroid use right now but that's not a deterrent, that should be motivating to you to get your ass in gear, get your diet and training in check and get some discipline and consistency... Then, you can look at other forms of enhancement that are more conducive to your needs, necessities and current conditioning and they can help get you to where you need to be... Read up on my articles on SARMS at http://www.pureessencesarms.com under the knowledge is power section and also check out my youtube channel for plenty of sarms videos I have released to help you get educated as well... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

Read those articles and watch the videos. Its really a great place to start for you

5'10 and 240 is past pudgy. Roids are not magic, and do not make you loose weight or cut you up. I keep hearing cut cycle or the best cut roid etc. BS my bud. The hardest part is not the strenuous lifting, it is the diet. The diet is a mental fight. Jump start your diet and get your mind right. Go nothing but tuna and water for 3 days. All you want. When you come out of the trenches your mind will be ready. No roids at all dude. Maybe some clen, or ECA stack, or benzedrex inhaler extraction, but no roids. First thing the roid will do is...make you hungry!!

Wouldnt recommend clen or eca here either to be honest because Im assuming since your "pudgy" your blood pressure probably isnt too great.. Although it is still possible to be overweight with normal BP ranges its just not so common.. Stick with diet and exercise for a few months and continue to educate yourself is what I would recommend

Sent using Tapatalk

Can you give some more details on your stats?

What do you guess is your BF %?
How often do you workout?
What type of routine are you following?
Do you do any cardio?
Have you done any cycles in the past?

With a little more info a clean diet could be put together fairly quick along with a good split. Can you do fasted cardio in the mornings?

If you can follow that plan for 3-4 months you could make enough change to actually get some use out of a short cycle. If you can't you should not use anything! Post more info and there are plenty of guys here that help you reach your goal...and a photo will tell the true story take one and post if you can.

Top Bottom