domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I may have fucked up.

I may have fucked up.

to start, 32 yo, 173 lbs, 5'10, bf% unknown, not sloppy.. so about a month ago I started reading about sarms, long story short, I hit science.bio for ldg-4 and started, knowing I should have got blood work done from what I've read, i completely phased it out being an absolute noob to all of this, I started lifting 2 years ago and from day one has been 6 days a week. Im 5 days in and not sure if i should stop and get blood work done or keep going and risk it, I've been lurking here for a few days and everyone seems to know their shit.. so someone fix me please lol.

well the company itself is terrible so i doubt you actually have sarms to start with so yes, of course you need bloods, which you should do regardless of who you use..

Yes I would do bloods

So, stop til bloods are done and probably buy new sarms? Lol... can I just ask my pcp to run blood for hormones? Or full palate?

When I started I thought I had a grasp on this... but feeling out of my comfort zone now... any help is appreciated, im really just trying to push my plateau and a little passed it.

You want a full panel done, you dont have to stop if you dont want to, the blood work will determine if you should stop and pct, sarms are about 20-30% suppressive, so post up the results after u get them and the guys can tell if something is off, although u should have dome pre bloodwork to see the baseline numbers for yourself so it's hard telling

Appreciate it... any other advice for me before I dive deeper and miss something??

these are the tests you want to get

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Dylan has you covered

My guy, appreciate it. I'm trying to line it up now. Might switch to a different ldg after 4 weeks.. maybe sarms.forsale