napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I made this account To personally thank Dylan

probablyatworkqq

Man, I have been a long time 'creeper' with your youtube videos, from the content there, to on here. Thank you for giving me the knowledge, and inspiration, to give SARMS a chance, and all of your OTHER ton of information, regarding E2, etc etc.

Personally, Been cycling on SR9009, and GW501516, and without you. I wouldn't be able to go from over 360lbs to 215lbs, of course hard work and dedication. But your brain sir, Thank you. Knowledge is literally fucking power. Combined those with my trt has changed my life.
If you have a way I can donate too you. It wouldn't be much, pm me, or post a link. It is the least I can do. I would order your PCT just because, but I have no need for it. And would rather you get straight cash.

I hate that YT took you down man. I started to think honestly, (not trying to start some stupid conspiracy shit) wondering, if YT got paid by a noticing little shit by big pharma, and started fucking with SARM vids. For instance, I use to be a big fan, (still am) on some of jym's products, but, why isn't this stupid, little video taken down of his, but your awesome, information was. Unbiased, straight to the point, laughed at the haters, bloodwork, bloodwork, bloodwork. Loves your vids, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx24jG8y2lI

thanks again dylan, you changed my life.

PS - if anyone has any links of where dylan is posting videos, I saw a site, some people swapped too, from YT. Because, how they are treating the lower guys on the pole, regarding to subscribers. Forgot the site, where you can 'subscribe' and you get access to content. Let me know what Dylan is up too.

Thanks again bud, much love.

Last edited:
Top Bottom