napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm never eating cheetos again

why the fuck are you eating them anyway???

lol i really don't like them regardless, i just used that as a good thread name, if ima go that far, ima eat doritos!

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

I was thinking the same damn thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey

I like graham crackers and oatmeal, but my son has been home from college a while and he's fucked my diet up with a household full of shit.

I like graham crackers and oatmeal, but my son has been home from college a while and he's fucked my diet up with a household full of shit.

But that shit taste good huh huh huh haha.. Yea i know how that is when ever i visit family same bs..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

he brought home the college diet... fuck me.. i remember... LOL i had more pizza those first years of college than you can fucking imagine

I eat M&M im sorry i just love chocolate lmfao no but crazy shit here...

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

nothing beats reese's/rolo's

"why the fuck are you eating them anyway???" My thoughts exactly lol Any of those snacks are disgusting. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog, they make you feel like shit and make you look like shit lol

Id never touch them but normally i would make an exception for my family and allow them to eat what they choose but im never letting my kids touch that garbage again. I knew the stuff was bad but wow. Poptarts, fruit snacks, teddy grahams have all been in my cabinet at one point or another especially pop tarts. Not any more.

Look we can complain about eating some chips or injecting hormone's that can contain the same chemicals as the coolant in your car.. Lol pick your poison .

Now that shits funny.....TAZ why did you have to say Rolo's!!!! Stuck in my brain ever since.....

Now that shits funny.....TAZ why did you have to say Rolo's!!!! Stuck in my brain ever since.....

bed98257c2ab1a537275b78c6a40506a.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, I do love some good snacks but I've never been a fan of any type of Cheetos, chips or any of those kind of things. I do eat pop tarts as a go to when I need to boost my carb intake and I think they work well for that, and I also like certain candies like skittles, gummy bears, etc or anything that has the extra carbs without really any or minimal fat content

bed98257c2ab1a537275b78c6a40506a.jpg

Damnit, off to get a pack of ROLO's. Its allll your fault!

Top Bottom