napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm Liking this AR Forum

I'm more comfortable with this smaller forum. Reminds me of my church.......I know, silly right? But we do much better in smaller intimate groups......that's why we have small group sessions at work or church etc. You get more intimate, you trust each other's opinions etc.

I'm pretty active on a TRT forum where we share experiences and advice on TRT. I like to stay on an AAS forum too (like this one) to stay up to date on sources, what's working, and what is not. Anyway, I've seen most of you over at Evo, glad to see you here now. I already scooped up nice newer, relevant information (new sources) in the past two weeks here. Because of that, I figure I owe back......so I promise to contribute by sharing experiences, knowledge etc. I've been around a long time, (not as old as JP over at Evo), but feeling good about life right about now.

I'm not a basher, I promise you I'm genuine. We only live once, life is too short to bash or shove your opinion on someone. I'm very busy. I own my own business. I have a wife and 4 children. One daughter is graduated from college, another is in her Jr year in state college. One son at home in high school, and we have a 4 year old in pre school. So if I try to contribute, I'm taking time out of my day to do so. I do this because I feel grateful to have this resource. Back when I first experimented with AAS (in the mid 80s) it was hard to get real gear. I gave hard cold cash for stuff that was handed over to me in a brown paper lunch bag. When I got it home to look over, there were loose pills wrapped in tin foil. Never knew what I was getting, is it real? Is it dangerous? So guys, we really have it good right now. We can share info, we have plenty of sources. We have SARMs for crying out loud! Life is awesome!

I'm 53 years old, 6'3" (baseline weight and bf: 225lbs 10%BF)

Looking forward to staying on here for a while!

Nah man no worries. it can always be moved lol. Welcome to the forum, we are happy to have you. I totally see what you mean. And the great thing is even as we grow we are still quite close and active here with eachother. No bullshit.
Great sources for sure Your post landed in the lands of some of the best :) No paper bags with roids24. Legit international supply with legit verification codes. great prices, TA is 10-14 days to the states.

Nah man no worries. it can always be moved lol. Welcome to the forum, we are happy to have you. I totally see what you mean. And the great thing is even as we grow we are still quite close and active here with eachother. No bullshit.
Great sources for sure Your post landed in the lands of some of the best :) No paper bags with roids24. Legit international supply with legit verification codes. great prices, TA is 10-14 days to the states.

Yep......thanks for the Welcome! Right after I posted this yesterday I couldn't get back on until today!

I'm more comfortable with this smaller forum. Reminds me of my church.......I know, silly right? But we do much better in smaller intimate groups......that's why we have small group sessions at work or church etc. You get more intimate, you trust each other's opinions etc.

I'm pretty active on a TRT forum where we share experiences and advice on TRT. I like to stay on an AAS forum too (like this one) to stay up to date on sources, what's working, and what is not. Anyway, I've seen most of you over at Evo, glad to see you here now. I already scooped up nice newer, relevant information (new sources) in the past two weeks here. Because of that, I figure I owe back......so I promise to contribute by sharing experiences, knowledge etc. I've been around a long time, (not as old as JP over at Evo), but feeling good about life right about now.

I'm not a basher, I promise you I'm genuine. We only live once, life is too short to bash or shove your opinion on someone. I'm very busy. I own my own business. I have a wife and 4 children. One daughter is graduated from college, another is in her Jr year in state college. One son at home in high school, and we have a 4 year old in pre school. So if I try to contribute, I'm taking time out of my day to do so. I do this because I feel grateful to have this resource. Back when I first experimented with AAS (in the mid 80s) it was hard to get real gear. I gave hard cold cash for stuff that was handed over to me in a brown paper lunch bag. When I got it home to look over, there were loose pills wrapped in tin foil. Never knew what I was getting, is it real? Is it dangerous? So guys, we really have it good right now. We can share info, we have plenty of sources. We have SARMs for crying out loud! Life is awesome!

Glad to have you here, and happy that you are enjoying it here brother! This place is like no other! Welcome to the awesome family here at AR [emoji2]

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here and you definitely have a new home here... this is a family and we welcome you with open arms... im always here if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

Welcome to the family bro. Glad to have you join in on such an amazing community and wealth of knowledge. I couldnt have said it better myself. This is truly a one of a kind place. Let me know if theres any way I can help you with anything

Top Bottom