napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm fucked.....pip led to infection.

KODA24

Well my pip in my leg has turned into an infection, dr . Worries I may be going septic.im very clean when I pin so I don't know wtf happened, say a prayer or 2 or some good mojo my way brothers it's off to the E.R. I go by way of urgent care. WTF.

Been there too my brother. If they catch in time some antibiotics will take care of it. I talked about this previously. You will be fine. Best of luck.

Best of luck, and get better soon.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Sent home with antibiotics and pain meds, walking is a bitch, swelling already went down since antibiotic injection last night. Appreciate the kind words. Now I'm upset I might miss shoulder day today!

I started a bold cyp cycle and I had the worse pip especially in the ass and quads. Left quad was hot and sore for 2 weeks with a bad limp for a week. I thought I had a infection and road it out. Did you have a temp that made u concerned, what was the reason to go to ER

Not sure if it would make a difference, but if you could, always avoid pinning in the quad. Very knowledgeable people have said its not worth it cause so many things can go wrong.

Get better bro

Not sure if it would make a difference, but if you could, always avoid pinning in the quad. Very knowledgeable people have said its not worth it cause so many things can go wrong.

Get better bro
Yeah I only pin quads as a backup plan.

I get a small fever every time this happens. I admit it can be really bad sometimes but I’ve never had an Infection, or if I have then my body took care of it. I really don’t think the fever is always a sign of I faction though. Obviously yours is, but just in general. I hope ya feel better man.

For some reason whenever I see a infection it’s usually in the leg. Scary stuff tho I feel I am super clean when pinning also I wipe everything multiple times with alcohol before I pin and am super carful the needle doesn’t touch anything

Top Bottom