napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I love my life...

44YOGearHead

Wife and GF are in the bathtub together... just wanted to fucking take a moment to BRAG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice... Enjoy the good moments because from past experiences it doesn't usually last very long.

Nice... Enjoy the good moments because from past experiences it doesn't usually last very long.

I've known two friends of mine that had a similar situation and neither ended well lol. Eventually somebody gets very mad at the situation and it goes upside down immediately

Hey if it ends on a sour note I’ll just move abroad. They like one another and love me for now so as they say somewhere... fukkit and them both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures or it didn't happen

Oh I got pictures, but this is the web so that won't be posted up. You know I don't lie about isht bro... hell we all went to the movies earlier today and I stayed the night at gf's last night.

Oh I got pictures, but this is the web so that won't be posted up. You know I don't lie about isht bro... hell we all went to the movies earlier today and I stayed the night at gf's last night.

I was hoping you might slip & post 'em.

Cheers to you dude. Next comes your wife w her new boyfriend(s). Intro to the short life of your latest new addiction, lol.
Have fun!!

Cheers to you dude. Next comes your wife w her new boyfriend(s). Intro to the short life of your latest new addiction, lol.
Have fun!!
There's a lot of truth in that too. It's all fun and games until the shoe is on the other foot. I always say treat your significant other like you want to be treated. Don't do anything you wouldn't want done to you

I've had my own battles to face and learned a lot from them

Last edited:
Top Bottom