napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I like sex...

LegitSeeker

Hope I got people's attention haha...
I need some advice.
I'm currently on my PCT - my first cycle was just Test for 12 weeks. I lost a lot of fat, gain some noticeable muscle mass and definition so I'm very happy with the results. I worked my ass off though in the gym and with a clean diet. I've read a lot on Deca and how well it runs when combined with test to pack on quality mass. Do you guys think that's a good 2nd cycle? Since it would be my first time using it should I start at a lower dose than recommended? Something that worries me is the deca dick myth. I have a very active sex life and losing the ability of getting an erection scares me to death. How true of an occurrence is this? is it really true and is there anything I can do to minimize the effects. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I mentioned I lost a lot of fat. Love handles are almost gone, back fat is almost all gone too. I did have a good diet though. I do cardio in the morning for about 30mins and weights at night. This is all good but my torso, abdomen/chest area still looks fatty. I want to be able to have noticeable abs and more defined pecs but im afraid that more cardio will also take away muscle. Is there any kind of drug that will aid with fat loss? Change diet?

Thank you all for any input!

Just as everyone noted. Need stats brotha.

But yes Deca is a great second cycle. I used Deca for my second cycle and it was fucking amazing! Don’t worry about your dick brotha, take caber while on cycle and you’ll be g2g.

Sorry for some reason im not getting alerts on my email anymore so i wasnt aware of the replies...
37yo, 5'9, 195lbs, not sure on body fat. Good overall just torso and pecs looking flabby...

Thanks for any advise!

All of that yet no stats. We need those before we can advise you bud

Sorry for some reason im not getting alerts on my email anymore so i wasnt aware of the replies...
37yo, 5'9, 195lbs, not sure on body fat. Good overall just torso and pecs looking flabby...

Thanks for any advise!

Thanks for any advise!

age/height/weight/body fat? what exactly is your goal from the cycle? specifically

Thanks for any advise!

Just as everyone noted. Need stats brotha.

But yes Deca is a great second cycle. I used Deca for my second cycle and it was fucking amazing! Don’t worry about your dick brotha, take caber while on cycle and you’ll be g2g.

Thanks! Any advise on how to precent deca dick, gyno during or after the cycle?

we really need to know your body fat or have you post a pic before advising anything... thats a very very important aspect to this

Top Bottom