esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I like sex...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    All of that yet no stats. We need those before we can advise you bud
    Sorry for some reason im not getting alerts on my email anymore so i wasnt aware of the replies...
    37yo, 5'9, 195lbs, not sure on body fat. Good overall just torso and pecs looking flabby...

Thanks for any advise!

Sorry for some reason im not getting alerts on my email anymore so i wasnt aware of the replies...
    37yo, 5'9, 195lbs, not sure on body fat. Good overall just torso and pecs looking flabby...

Thanks for any advise!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    age/height/weight/body fat? what exactly is your goal from the cycle? specifically

Thanks for any advise!

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Just as everyone noted. Need stats brotha.

But yes Deca is a great second cycle. I used Deca for my second cycle and it was fucking amazing! Donít worry about your dick brotha, take caber while on cycle and youíll be g2g.
    Thanks! Any advise on how to precent deca dick, gyno during or after the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    We're allowed to post nude pics here? Well damn I've been waiting for this day for a long time!
    LOL - if i could share pics of some of the naughty girls that love muscles we probably need a different forum!

Quote Originally Posted by LegitSeeker View Post
    Thanks! Any advise on how to precent deca dick, gyno during or after the cycle?
    Yes, you run the appropriate dose .....monitor your diet and estrogen. Can you get your body fat checked?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

we really need to know your body fat or have you post a pic before advising anything... thats a very very important aspect to this

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Yes, you run the appropriate dose .....monitor your diet and estrogen. Can you get your body fat checked?
    ill post pics later tonight. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    we really need to know your body fat or have you post a pic before advising anything... thats a very very important aspect to this
    I'll post a couple of pics tonight...thanks in advance!

no problem