napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I just wanna get big...

44YOGearHead

Man this is so freaking hard. It's like chasing running water downhill. Hardest part I think is eating enough and eating right. I think. I mean I eat six to seven times a day but that has to be it. I'm actually pretty lean right now as body fat is low enough to reveal abs and veins all over my body how can I get bigger??? What the hell am I missing? I just woke up from a power nap. I'm actually hungry now and will grab a bite. I can still taste breakfast though. Frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this is so freaking hard. It's like chasing running water downhill. Hardest part I think is eating enough and eating right. I think. I mean I eat six to seven times a day but that has to be it. I'm actually pretty lean right now as body fat is low enough to reveal abs and veins all over my body how can I get bigger??? What the hell am I missing? I just woke up from a power nap. I'm actually hungry now and will grab a bite. I can still taste breakfast though. Frustrated.

Damn 44!!!! I wish I had half your mass!!!!! #Goals!!

Here is my opinion if it helps you great!! If you think it's bullshit that's great to!! It's not your physical being that needs to get bigger bro it's your perception of who you are that needs to change!! Your body could get up to 390lbs at 10% bf and your mind will tell you that you need more!! It's a constant chasing that has become a mental habit!! That can be good and it can be detrimental to your goals!!! You mind is always in a constant state of lack and that all you look through is lack!! When you look in the mirror you look through the lack filter and see only what can be improved and it's never ending until you remove the filter!!! Our reality is created by us and can be influenced by others but at some point we have to address what we want to see in our lives!! Your perception often times creates your inner dialogue and that dialogue that you walk around with all day creates your reality!! Bro the battlefield is in your mind!!! Change your mind and the body will follow, your life will follow!!!! When your good with your talents and strength is when you can get out of your own way and have a break through!! Just my opinion bro!

What are you missing? imo - nothing!

You'll never be satisfied but that's what made you what you are today. You've achieved amazing results, try and give yourself kudos for that.

I know it's mental, but it's my reality and it's eating away at me. Shits crazy because every once in a while I see big, mostly I see skinny. Ughhhh.... this shit is driving me crazy.

Here is my opinion if it helps you great!! If you think it's bullshit that's great to!! It's not your physical being that needs to get bigger bro it's your perception of who you are that needs to change!! Your body could get up to 390lbs at 10% bf and your mind will tell you that you need more!! It's a constant chasing that has become a mental habit!! That can be good and it can be detrimental to your goals!!! You mind is always in a constant state of lack and that all you look through is lack!! When you look in the mirror you look through the lack filter and see only what can be improved and it's never ending until you remove the filter!!! Our reality is created by us and can be influenced by others but at some point we have to address what we want to see in our lives!! Your perception often times creates your inner dialogue and that dialogue that you walk around with all day creates your reality!! Bro the battlefield is in your mind!!! Change your mind and the body will follow, your life will follow!!!! When your good with your talents and strength is when you can get out of your own way and have a break through!! Just my opinion bro!

You're right, but I can't ever see myself saying I'm content. My son and ol lady say I'm huge, people say it. I just see shit.

Forever small bro. It's a curse we all face. Here you are....big as fuck and still thinking you're small...thats got me thinking over here....damn if 44 is too small, I must be tiny

You're right, but I can't ever see myself saying I'm content. My son and ol lady say I'm huge, people say it. I just see shit.

Bro is not about being content!!! It's about being in the right frame of mind to become whomever it is that you want to become! Here is the secret bro, Whatever Follows The Statement I AM comes looking for your ass!!! Not always physically but more importantly mentally!! Arnold in my opinion was never suppose to win that many bodybuilding shows!! He symmetry was way off in my opinion!! But he convinced himself he was great! He believed he was great!! If you competed against Arnold he would own you cause he would fuck with your head!! There is no great person that didn't believe they attained something before they actually did physically attain it!! People that know they are the shit have other people talking about them! People that don't believe they are the shit try to convince everyone they are!! It's all about how you view you more so then how anyone else views you!!! God created you and he doesn't make mistakes!! He gave you what you need for your assignment here!! Don't dishonor your gifts by not recognizing them!! I am small! I am skinny!! Puts a ceiling on how big you can get cause it gives you the outlook you have right now!! I am strong! I am big!! I am prosperous! I am blessed!!! Hahahahaha that's game changing right there!!! Just writing that and I feel it!!!

Bro is not about being content!!! It's about being in the right frame of mind to become whomever it is that you want to become! Here is the secret bro, Whatever Follows The Statement I AM comes looking for your ass!!! Not always physically but more importantly mentally!! Arnold in my opinion was never suppose to win that many bodybuilding shows!! He symmetry was way off in my opinion!! But he convinced himself he was great! He believed he was great!! If you competed against Arnold he would own you cause he would fuck with your head!! There is no great person that didn't believe they attained something before they actually did physically attain it!! People that know they are the shit have other people talking about them! People that don't believe they are the shit try to convince everyone they are!! It's all about how you view you more so then how anyone else views you!!! God created you and he doesn't make mistakes!! He gave you what you need for your assignment here!! Don't dishonor your gifts by not recognizing them!! I am small! I am skinny!! Puts a ceiling on how big you can get cause it gives you the outlook you have right now!! I am strong! I am big!! I am prosperous! I am blessed!!! Hahahahaha that's game changing right there!!! Just writing that and I feel it!!!

lol I honestly believe I'm a bad ass... just a not as big as I wanna be bad ass. I never doubt my ability or capabilities, just recognize that I'm never gonna be where I wanna be physique wise because I'm critical of myself. I never lack confidence as I've been through too much and achieved too much to be lacking mentally. However my affliction with size although it drives me, is at time a hindering factor in my feeling like I'm progressing physically.

Last edited:
lol I honestly believe I'm a bad ass... just a not as big as I wanna be bad ass. I never doubt my ability or capabilities, just recognize that I'm never gonna be where I wanna be physique wise because I'm critical of myself

Then that's your limiting factor bro!!! It's an idea away!! If you asked Phil heath if there is such a thing as too big I would bet he would say HELL NO, but he believes he is big, round, symmetrical and in great condition when he hits every pose and that's the difference!!!! Just my opinion bro!!!!

lol I honestly believe I'm a bad ass... just a not as big as I wanna be bad ass. I never doubt my ability or capabilities, just recognize that I'm never gonna be where I wanna be physique wise because I'm critical of myself

Then that's your limiting factor bro!!! It's an idea away!! If you asked Phil heath if there is such a thing as too big I would bet he would say HELL NO, but he believes he is big, round, symmetrical and in great condition when he hits every pose and that's the difference!!!! Just my opinion bro!!!!

Lean ground beef and white rice every 2 hours lift like Dorian Yates on meth and repeat

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Body Dysmorphic Disorder:
A mental illness involving obsessive focus on a perceived flaw in appearance.
Common: More than 200,000 US cases per year.

Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured.
Requires a medical diagnosis.
Lab tests or imaging not required.
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong.
The flaw may be minor or imagined. But the person may spend hours a day trying to fix it. The person may try many cosmetic procedures or exercise to excess.
People with this disorder may frequently examine their appearance in a mirror, constantly compare their appearance with that of others, and avoid social situations or photos.
Treatment may include counseling and antidepressant medication.

Tell me about it Brother.

Body Dysmorphic Disorder:
A mental illness involving obsessive focus on a perceived flaw in appearance.
Common: More than 200,000 US cases per year.

Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured.
Requires a medical diagnosis.
Lab tests or imaging not required.
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong.
The flaw may be minor or imagined. But the person may spend hours a day trying to fix it. The person may try many cosmetic procedures or exercise to excess.
People with this disorder may frequently examine their appearance in a mirror, constantly compare their appearance with that of others, and avoid social situations or photos.
Treatment may include counseling and antidepressant medication.

Tell me about it Brother.

LOl, FML I've been told I have this and wrote it off like they don't know shit.

That's works but when you really want too grow lean ground and white rice ( higher calories and fast digestion so you stay hungry )

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

i think the food and the training are all a huge part of our journey but I believe the mind is a bigger piece to this puzzle!!!!

Yea i wanna get bigger but i cant seem to eat enough i get too full. Shit on my deficit i get full. I think the only way is to dirty bulk beacuse if i eat clean there is no way. But thats another problem i cant eat dirty im to obsess with clean and macros and cals.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

LOl, FML I've been told I have this and wrote it off like they don't know shit.
More people should actually be like this. This so call disorder was created by a fat fuck. Rather have an obsession with my body and the way it looks... fuck being normal. I wanna be a god!. I wanna be that guy that people remember when i leave a room!.. just saying get huge 44 fuck them haters. Own the disorder.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom