napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I just owned everyone at my L.A. Fitness.

KODA24

You know 44 had posted a while back about owning the gym. When you go in there you kill it. Well tonight I felt like I did it. There may have been one or two other people stronger than me in there at the time but no one trains as intense as me. Tren is working and I'm having some great workouts! Seated dumbbell shoulder presses: 55x10,75x8,90x8,95x6,75x10,75x10,
Upright rows: 105x10, 135x10,145x5
Standing shoulder flys: 25,30,35,40x16
Add in some great triceps and I'm all set!
Just a quick update, in the middle of week 5. The sides are minimal thus far. So far so good! Im sitting at 254 lbs 6'2" Kill it!
ca4c7a9b73e14efcd9232d0d516163ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love out lifting guys twice my weight and size. I own my la fitness gym also. Keep killing it.
There are days where I'm like 5th or 6th in terms of strength but intensity I feel like I'm always near the top. Thanks bro.

The 44 once told me when I needed some inspiration 'Get the fuck outta your aches and pains and get the fuck up and make some gainz'. That 44 guy is something sometimes. Way to go KODA24 fuck everybody else... hell Fuck 44. Today was KODA24's day.

The 44 once told me when I needed some inspiration 'Get the fuck outta your aches and pains and get the fuck up and make some gainz'. That 44 guy is something sometimes. Way to go KODA24 fuck everybody else... hell Fuck 44. Today was KODA24's day.
Appreciate it bro. Your in my head lol. Screw'em! They were looking at this balding older guy just pushing till his arms wouldn't even go up for one more rep, like wtf? I was into it tonight. Heaven help me if I get some of that BGS tri blend no ester!

Thats impressive weight bro on the DB seated shoulder press. Way to go Koda

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thats impressive weight bro on the DB seated shoulder press. Way to go Koda

Thanks bro I'm shoulder strong though. I'm wanting them 100's before July. Baby steps. (Or before I turn 51!)

Thats awesome bro that your killing it at that age. Im in my early thirties and thanks to post like yours and 44's i feel like a puss lol. But nah thanks for being such an inspiration. Some great motivation bro. Keep getting it

Very nice this is great I get such a good workout just from seeing people with energy like this in the gym. I wish there weren't so many people playing on their phones and just sitting around it's such a pump kill. Keep ownig that gym brother.

Thats awesome bro that your killing it at that age. Im in my early thirties and thanks to post like yours and 44's i feel like a puss lol. But nah thanks for being such an inspiration. Some great motivation bro. Keep getting it

Bro that means a lot. Appreciate it. You ever come to western N.Y. look me up, we'll go kill it!

Got ya bro. The invite is mutual. You would definitely own my gym. Alot of great guys at mine that are all hungry. Alot of potential for sure.

I love the days where the motivation is through the roof. I get done with a set and want the next. Just feel like throwing and smashing shit.

Great work in there man. My wife and I train together and sometimes she is owning the gym and the young kids are always like WTF! She loves it. Western NY? Where at.

Great work in there man. My wife and I train together and sometimes she is owning the gym and the young kids are always like WTF! She loves it. Western NY? Where at.
I p.m. you.

Very nice this is great I get such a good workout just from seeing people with energy like this in the gym. I wish there weren't so many people playing on their phones and just sitting around it's such a pump kill. Keep ownig that gym brother.
Thanks bro. I totally agree. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom