napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I invite pussies to come talk to me ok

Jealousy and envy....you can only dream to have my life. Trust me.
Come confront me.

Sara
Sometimes it's a good thing to be hated. It's certainly a sign of envy and jealousy. I'm not sure what you have going on but I hope it doesn't get you down. You have a lot of great members here including me that look at you as a source of inspiration and motivation

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

everything good there home girl ?

Hi There Angelo,
no...always harassed online and stalked in real life....... ;-( sigh ---good people ask me. bad people starting rumor and I know I should not be so sensitive on this......

Hi There Angelo,
no...always harassed online and stalked in real life....... ;-( sigh ---good people ask me. bad people starting rumor and I know I should not be so sensitive on this......

Theres always 2 kinds of people on this earth, haters and congratulaters. And usually when people hate its because they want what you got going on but dont know how to get it themselves. Jealousy

Theres always 2 kinds of people on this earth, haters and congratulaters. And usually when people hate its because they want what you got going on but dont know how to get it themselves. Jealousy
AMEENNNN Angelo!! kisses!

Jealousy and envy....you can only dream to have my life. Trust me.
Come confront me.

Sara

Sorry you have to deal with this. Try to keep your eye on the people that support you rather than the ones that are envious and try to bring you down. I've dealt with similar, not based on physique, so I know what you're dealing with. I can imagine being female just compounds the issue.

Haters gonna hate...makes the World go round.....
I had somebody say...oh you had work done with all your money....LOL

YA RIGHT!!!!

Personally...I love a little pussy talk :)

chin up girl...you know you're on the right track
huggggsssssss

Sometimes it's a good thing to be hated. It's certainly a sign of envy and jealousy. I'm not sure what you have going on but I hope it doesn't get you down. You have a lot of great members here including me that look at you as a source of inspiration and motivation

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi RR,
What's difficult online is to balance between your sensitive info. I ve had people stealing my pics and posting as me.... stalkers from Florida, tracking me on gps all from online activities, dead flowers on my car, being tailed by cops who happened to see you in one of the forum's pic.....yes COPS...... I'm completely don't care anymore of giving more info......the balance of this is difficult. In this forum I just want to learn the truth about SARMS...the only truth I need.
I guess between my 3 jobs, school and training I get tired and emotional. U don't see people too often. And u guys are hearing this whinny ass.....

Sara

I think it's partly due to the fact that people don't know your story... I don't think there is hate or envy or jealousy... could simply be misunderstanding? Let people get to know you and what you're about... from what I've seen in your posts, you have strong presence and opinion and maybe a little negative tone... for example... maybe you had bad experience with what you post but from what I've seen...when you posted that one pic of your body with a flower on your bum cooking, you turned defensive with your post by stating that some people are uptight... or something along those lines. You didn't realize that members loved it and you got great feedback from it... don't you agree?

I haven't seen you around till recently, so one thing I can say... these kinds of forums are different from social media... we gather to learn, share and explore without judgement... just gotta learn to open up a little and be honest... it's like we want to soak up your experiences and know what has worked for you and what hasn't. And vice versa...I'm sure...otherwise you wouldn't be on these kinds of forums.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

First off as a friend of Sarala... and I don't use that term lightly let me say this about her: She's one of the coolest, most laid back and pleasant people you could know. Never assume to know anyone based on a photo and a comment, or two. She gets equal amounts of praise and shade even here. We all want to achieve things with our physiques to different degrees and she IMO is spot on. She is living the dream... kinda killing it to be exact and I wish her nothing but the best.
In life everyone wants to be a part of something/someone good, when you've got her physique there are people who are proud of you and celebrate with you, people who see a business opportunity and fuckers who just look in the mirror and hate. To call her negative indicates that in your 47 posts you've only observed the far and few moments she's responded to negative shit Trust me, if she seems upset there's a valid reason we may not know of. Whatever got a rise out of her would get a rise outta you too I'm sure.

Hi RR,
What's difficult online is to balance between your sensitive info. I ve had people stealing my pics and posting as me.... stalkers from Florida, tracking me on gps all from online activities, dead flowers on my car, being tailed by cops who happened to see you in one of the forum's pic.....yes COPS...... I'm completely don't care anymore of giving more info......the balance of this is difficult. In this forum I just want to learn the truth about SARMS...the only truth I need.
I guess between my 3 jobs, school and training I get tired and emotional. U don't see people too often. And u guys are hearing this whinny ass.....

Sara

WTF... that's too damn much bullshit. I've only been facebook stalked lol hence my account getting deleted. Something about women I went to high school with wanting to reconnect because their husbands look like shit lol. Imagine if i cut! All about the bulk, all about the bulk baby.

WTF... that's too damn much bullshit. I've only been facebook stalked lol hence my account getting deleted. Something about women I went to high school with wanting to reconnect because their husbands look like shit lol. Imagine if i cut! All about the bulk, all about the bulk baby.

I got 7 Fb accounts 2 IGs and 5 other accounts for privacy---according to my IT guys this was the safest.....I guess he was wrong.....I fired his ass last year. Paying him $100/month to brand me not worth it....I got stalkers instead ahahahah

Top Bottom