napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have low T and want to start taking test.

Ic3man615

Hi I am new here. I was brought here by Dylan Gemelli and his YouTube videos. I am a 30 yr old male with low T. My most recent blood work from weeks ago had my test at 239. Down from 326 from last years blood work. I am 6'3" weighing 260. I dont know for sure my BF% but if i had to guess it is around 20. I am a powerlifter so I am not overly concerned with being shredded but I still want to look like I lift. I dont know for sure if it is linked but i have had a vasectomy. No other surgeries or major inuries. My goal is to be one of the best powerlifters in the world but i know that isnt going to happen naturally with low T. My Dr. told me he will not prescribe me TRT unless my dick stops working. Which it is still working fine thank God. From watching Dylan's videos and doing other research I have come up with a possible plan to run a test only cycle of 250-500 mg of test-c for 8-12 weeks then a pct. After that run TRT at a cruise rate of 150 mg for the foreseeable future. Tell me what you guys think. I am open to suggestions and ready to do more research. I want to be as knowledgeable as possible before i even buy anything so that i know i am doing it right from the get go. Also i am not caught up at all on what to take as far as oct's and pct's.

I would get a little leaner too go higher dose but if its 239 running 200 mg a week to stay at the high end of physiological levels is fine low T sucks .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention that i have been training off and on from 14-22 then nothing till 2014 which was just a bunch of gym fuckery nothing serious till i found powerlifting 2 years ago. I have been working on getting leaner and trimming down to 15%. I have been cleaning up my diet and adding in more cardio do get more athletic. I just want that intial boost to get it kick started and then cruise till i feel the need to take more to get to the next level.

Find another doctor or go to an endocrinologist that will treat you. I wouldnt suggest self medicating. There's no reason you shouldn't get treatment easy. Your current doctor is an asshat

you definitely need trt and likely are having trouble losing weight because of your low t condition... obviously thats one of the side effects and that's definitely not helping you.. if your current doctor is not putting you on trt then you need to get a new doctor or self medicate...

Find another doctor or go to an endocrinologist that will treat you. I wouldnt suggest self medicating. There's no reason you shouldn't get treatment easy. Your current doctor is an asshat

This is exactly what I was going to say. Your doctor is very uneducated or unfamiliar with this type of treatment, obviously. Seek out an endocrinologist and they will check your bloodwork and establish a healthy plan to get your levels on a healthy level.

I live in Florida we are the anti aging capital .steroids are basically legal here . but unless your loaded your staying in the black market with TRT clinics . and most Drs are fucking idiots and want too give you like 100mg every other week . stupid ignorant dosages . I am on TRT I don't fill my script . Pharm from CVS is 180 for a 10ml of test .from a local compounding pharmacy its 80 . I make my own gear so fuck them Ill treat myself big pharma can suck my shrunk balls

I would get a little leaner too go higher dose but if its 239 running 200 mg a week to stay at the high end of physiological levels is fine low T sucks .

Please just STOP !

You have no way of knowing what dose will bring him up to physiological levels....the standard PROTOCOL is to start at 100mg per week then check bloods...and adjust dose if necessary

OP...you should consult with a endocrinologist..not a family Dr

The definition of hypogonadal is low serum testosterone AND symptoms ....an endo can better diagnose this..and provide proper treatment and monitoring

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT PINNING SOME TESTOSTERONE

Last edited:
I just want that intial boost to get it kick started and then cruise till i feel the need to take more to get to the next level.

unfortunately you have it backwards....you're in no condition to cycle

the correct thing to do is start trt if appropriate...get it dialed in...reduce your BF...THEN you can blast (cycle)

If you dont go the trt route...reduce your BF before beginning any cycle

I talked to a Doc and he wants to put me on 250mg / 4 weeks in future. Is this guy insane? What the heck is going on? That will result in the most unstable hormones ever run. Or am I wrong?

Or there is an Option: 1000mg Test Undeconate every 3 months. This is even worse.

Option 3 is Gel. I asked him if i can inject something like 100mg E5D he said no, injecting too often is not good. Iam speechless. Or is he right? I'v read alot about TRT and he seems to be wrong.

Also he said my levels should be arround 400, even though naturally all my life i had 800+. Thats were i feel comfortable obviously, as my body produced it for years. This f*ing Doc is pissing me off more and more as iam thinking about what bullsh*t he was talking. I'd rather go above 1500 then below 500. Even if i have to self medicate.

get a new Dr that follows the standard protocols of The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists..or any other accredited association..they all recommend 100mg/week to start.....some Drs still follow the OLD standard 200mg every 2 week...if their patients are adverse to pinning

Now were all holier than though pinning UGL gear that was open capped on someone kitchen table after being filtered through a coffee strainer . 1200 ng though slightly above normal is considered safe by all modern HRT Drs only old ignorant fucks keep people levels at 500 . I am about done with listening too this rookie nonsense .I have tried too give some legitimate insight from bodybuilding side of things but whatever y'all have fun being small as fuck.

Now were all holier than though pinning UGL gear that was open capped on someone kitchen table after being filtered through a coffee strainer . 1200 ng though slightly above normal is considered safe by all modern HRT Drs only old ignorant fucks keep people levels at 500 . I am about done with listening too this rookie nonsense .I have tried too give some legitimate insight from bodybuilding side of things but whatever y'all have fun being small as fuck.

I've been doing trtfor 16 yrs !
I HAVE STUDIED IT EXTENSIVELY..My endo is a leading published TRT researcher
200mg per week ugl puts me at 2,000ng/dL

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PRESUME TO KNOW HOW THE OP WILL RESPOND TO EXOGENOUS TESTOSTERONE

Last edited:
How you gonna cuss at people like were in front of each other . I'd slap the shit out of you in person but were not so I'm not gonna play internet warrior but you need too lay off the tren fuck boy

And in 16 years you haven't made any gains you need a new hobby .I still have abs at 280 you wouldn't come near me in person

And in 16 years you haven't made any gains you need a new hobby .I still have abs at 280 you wouldn't come near me in person

lol..now you want to measure dicks !
Defense mechanism to hide your ignorance!
Please explain HOW you can give a dosing protocol without blood work...because your small mind forcus's on mg..in trt..the focus is on serum test level...dosing is adjusted to meet the target..no matter what the target is

BTW...I'm not a meat head BB....I'm an Athelite...I maintain 8% BF year round..you can only HOPE to be in my condition when YOU are 65yrs old

If you can read...I said I've been on TRT for 16 yrs...I never said I was blasting for 16yrs

Hey guys calm down i came here for some information not a cock fight. You guys arent getting anywhere by yelling on the internet. Trust me this OP isnt going to just take advise and run with it. I tale advise and research said advise to make sure there is some truth behind it. That being said i think i am going start by finding an endocrinologist to do this with the supervision of a Dr and try to get insurance to pay for it too.

Hey guys calm down i came here for some information not a cock fight. You guys arent getting anywhere by yelling on the internet. Trust me this OP isnt going to just take advise and run with it. I tale advise and research said advise to make sure there is some truth behind it. That being said i think i am going start by finding an endocrinologist to do this with the supervision of a Dr and try to get insurance to pay for it too.
thats always the best way to try to go about it first bro... many people just dont know how to go about it or get scared etc... i would definitely try this route first

So i have finally found the solution. I got the run around from my doctor. Did my own research on endos in the area. The ones i called wanted a referral. So i call my doc he gives me a referral to one 30 minutes away if traffic is good. 45-60 if its bad. My doctor said they would call in a few days to schedule an appointment. Never got a call. I thought i was just getting the run around. But then a brand new Low T Center opens 10 minutes from my house and its on the way to the gym. I finally get time to go between 2 jobs and kids. Short window i call and ask if they have an appointment. They said just walk right in. I get some paper work to fill out and then i get my blood drawn. By the time i finish the paperwork the test results are in. Its even lower than it was a month ago. Total test 105. I get a shot of 200mg testosterone cyponate. Now i go back every thursday or friday for a shot. And insurance is paying for it all. I am jumping straight on the gain train.

Just make sure they are checking all your blood levels, some places only see green, your blood work could get fucked up bad and cause serious health issues. 200 mg could put you at a rather high level for trt so you just want to see where it actually puts you before just staying on that long term. I'm on 100mg a week and my level was 886 I think.

Top Bottom