Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally did it!

I finally did it!

Well friends, I've finally hit the 22.25inch mark on the arms! I'm almost to my goal of 24's! My arms were my weakness when I first started training. I do arms about 3-4x a week HARD. Just because I purely enjoy it. I started training with around 14.5inch arms. In 6 years I've gained insane size. Heavy skull crushers, dips, barbell curls, and dumbbell curls have been my main go to arm workouts. I measured them Flexed about 2 hours after arm day. I hope you all continue to shoot for what you want and succeed!!! Nothing is impossible.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Congratz, lookin swole AF

Damn bro! Looking massive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work, Glad your not in undies in this pic!!!

Hell yea bro

Y'all love my undies :* xoxox thanks everyone

#TeamDreamCrusher

And the reason the lighting looks weird is because I have some cool lights in my room i can change color. Red, blue, green, etc...

#TeamDreamCrusher

That's an impressive arm. Love seeing progress towards our goals, you've definitely come a long way from 14.5 wow.

Dam,I guess 3-4 a week will do the job ! That's good dedication bro, good stuff
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

"Just remember, somewhere, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max."

I never believed in over training. Just under eating and under sleeping.

#TeamDreamCrusher