napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I appear to be hyper sensitive with est and nandrolone

Maximus PC

As the title says, this scares me off from deca and tren, and high dose test. Im curious about legit effective dose of Primo and test around 300. I do well wtih legit dbol, had negatives from winny and tbol. Winny hurt me quick, and tbol for whatever reason makes my heart rate go sideways, no idea why, couldve been whatever the source had capped it with.

My overall goal is to gain mass and not get watery, and to really boost up my strength. I was thinking primo, test masteron, mostly for the libido and well being effects. I am at sort of a loss as of late. I get gains steady while on trt dose, then when i blast I instantly get watery and or no real change in strength.

Aromasin makes me feel terrible, liquid adex Ive used seemed better but I think was severely underdosed. Pharma i did not have enough to see if 1mg e3d was ok, the legit trt didnt give me enough tabs to run it out long enough.

I have never had legit caber so I cannot say whether or not that would slow down the nandrolone problem.

How do you feel about eq bro? Either primo or eq would work well in this scenario. For your goals, and taking into consideration the different compounds to avoid, here is what I'd do

Get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-16 primo or eq 800mg per week
1-16 Test C 300mg per week
1-16 aromasin 7.5mg eod
1-16 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 gw 20mg per day

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

As the title says, this scares me off from deca and tren, and high dose test. Im curious about legit effective dose of Primo and test around 300. I do well wtih legit dbol, had negatives from winny and tbol. Winny hurt me quick, and tbol for whatever reason makes my heart rate go sideways, no idea why, couldve been whatever the source had capped it with.

My overall goal is to gain mass and not get watery, and to really boost up my strength. I was thinking primo, test masteron, mostly for the libido and well being effects. I am at sort of a loss as of late. I get gains steady while on trt dose, then when i blast I instantly get watery and or no real change in strength.

Aromasin makes me feel terrible, liquid adex Ive used seemed better but I think was severely underdosed. Pharma i did not have enough to see if 1mg e3d was ok, the legit trt didnt give me enough tabs to run it out long enough.

I have never had legit caber so I cannot say whether or not that would slow down the nandrolone problem.

there are so many factors... quality, concentrations actually dosed accurately, how you dose it, proper ancillaries, quality ancillaries, pct, etc... how many cycles have you ran? how high have you ran deca and tren?

you certainly wont see water with primo or eq but 300 mg week of either, you may as well just skip it altogether...

you certainly wont see water with primo or eq but 300 mg week of either, you may as well just skip it altogether...
Agreed. 300mg is a waste of good primo or eq. Compounds have their sweet spots and then you as an individual can adjust from there.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Agreed. 300mg is a waste of good primo or eq. Compounds have their sweet spots and then you as an individual can adjust from there.

Sent from my SM-G900P

exactly... that makes me sick to even think about wasting primo in that way.. you know how much that bothers me bro!

I know you love that primo brother. Cant have people wasting good gear like that lol

Sent from my SM-G900P

i fucking cringe at the thought LOL... i never run it lower than 800... 600 is fine and realize the cost but if you are going to run it, run it right or just don't run it...

I have all in probably 10 cycles in over 15 years. Im a trt guy so the pct isnt necessary, I do maintain using HCG for the benefits throughout the year also.

Ive never used EQ

The deca, I used was 250 or 200 (quite a long time ago) the tren was homebrew from pellets that I made about 10 years ago, at 75mg/ ed, and in about a week, i might as well have had no dick.

Main goal is size and strength. The one compound has down that has always been awesome for me is pink thai dbol at 15mg's/ has always been more than enough, and that will stack 20 lbs of water on me in about 3 weeks lol The old naposims were also awesome.

I have all in probably 10 cycles in over 15 years. Im a trt guy so the pct isnt necessary, I do maintain using HCG for the benefits throughout the year also.

Ive never used EQ

The deca, I used was 250 or 200 (quite a long time ago) the tren was homebrew from pellets that I made about 10 years ago, at 75mg/ ed, and in about a week, i might as well have had no dick.

Main goal is size and strength. The one compound has down that has always been awesome for me is pink thai dbol at 15mg's/ has always been more than enough, and that will stack 20 lbs of water on me in about 3 weeks lol The old naposims were also awesome.

using hcg year round is literally one of the worst things you can do... when you stop, and your going to need to, if you abuse the dosing, which you are doing, you will be in for a lot of issues...

why would you want 20 lbs of water? that makes no sense bro... do you just want shit sloppy gains or do you want to run something that will give quality gains that you can sustain?

I dont want 20 lbs of water, just saying that dbol even at low dose hits me HARD. Just pointing out how hard/fast i appear to aromatise

The trt protocol calls for 500 iu/ wk per the script

I dont want 20 lbs of water, just saying that dbol even at low dose hits me HARD. Just pointing out how hard/fast i appear to aromatise

The plan I gave you minus the pct since it's not needed would work well for you.

The hcg thing a lot of docs don't quite understand. It's never a good idea to stay on it long term. What exactly is the reason for the hcg? Are you planning on coming off of trt and trying for kids at some point? Otherwise it's really not needed for anything

i gotcha on the dbol.. bro, if your are running hcg more than 4-6 weeks consecutive, its going to end up causing you a bunch of shit later on, trust me... it happens over and over and over and these fucking doctors are actually putting people on it and its doing nothing but cause more and more issues...

I will and I appreciate it. I am concerned a bit with primo having a rep of serious PIP, is this true on all accounts?
Not necessarily true. It depends on the lab, and the individual. I never had any bad PIP with primo though I will say I did notice a bit more bite than most other oils. I just don't get bad PIP period with anything I've used to this date

I will and I appreciate it. I am concerned a bit with primo having a rep of serious PIP, is this true on all accounts?

thats more of an older complaint in years past... ive had one issue with primo in the last 4 or 5 years and that was my fault simply due to a bad injection with 3 cc's of primo involved... im sure regardless of what was in there, i would have knotted up like i did hitting a bad spot OR if you have bad quality but most have it down now on how to produce it without pip.. its very overplayed at this point... you should be just fine

Top Bottom