napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am stoked...it starts today

Hey all,

5 months since I had that horrible accident 5 months without working out, and that all ends today...

YAY... Today is my first day back in the gym. I actually joined a new gym that has a hydromassage table. NO ped's for me until I get my BF under control, but I do plan on starting SARMs this month. Something to help me build some strength, tighten up and loose some fat. I just hope I don't re-injure myself so I am going to pace myself.

Imagine 5 months NO GYM...basically no physical activity at all for 3 of those months. I have been so depressed not being on juice (lol) and not working out. Life starts again today for me....

I'm Back!!!

i had to go under the knife.....so i know what your talking about. Ive been very limited for a very long time.

sucks

Re: RE: I am stoked...it starts today

depotgang1 said:
Hey all,

5 months since I had that horrible accident 5 months without working out, and that all ends today...

YAY... Today is my first day back in the gym. I actually joined a new gym that has a hydromassage table. NO ped's for me until I get my BF under control, but I do plan on starting SARMs this month. Something to help me build some strength, tighten up and loose some fat. I just hope I don't re-injure myself so I am going to pace myself.

Imagine 5 months NO GYM...basically no physical activity at all for 3 of those months. I have been so depressed not being on juice (lol) and not working out. Life starts again today for me....

I'm Back!!!
Glad to see you back at it again brother. Muscle memory is a,wonderful thing, and you'll make some big progress in a short time. The sarms are only going to help you as well. It's a very smart move to avoid the juice for now as well. I know its tempting but there's plenty of time for that later down the road

Start killing it brother!!! The first week is always the hardest. Take it moderate the first two weeks, but the third week shred every muscle fiber you have. Train hard, diet harder. Please keep us updated though out your journey

Well that was depressing ....lol... But that said at least I did it...I think I lost about 50% of my strength... By the way the hydro massage bed is an amazing add on to any gym... Wow! I know much and how fast you lose it at my age 53 I wonder how quickly it will come back. I am very hesitant to do the tren and shit I used to do. I think I will focus on peptides and sarms more then anything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
Well that was depressing ....lol... But that said at least I did it...I think I lost about 50% of my strength... By the way the hydro massage bed is an amazing add on to any gym... Wow! I know much and how fast you lose it at my age 53 I wonder how quickly it will come back. I am very hesitant to do the tren and shit I used to do. I think I will focus on peptides and sarms more then anything

Lol bro. It's not just at older ages. I'm 27 and missed 6 months due to a not so brilliant endo. I'm a 6 weeks back in lifting 3x a week. And I lost some major size and gains. The good thing is, muscle memory can be a great thing. Just keep it up and you'll be there. We're all here for everyone.

My endurance sucks my heart rate is 10 beats per minute faster. But I am doing this anyway. The ladies at this gym are so hot. Lol motivation to cut the fat and get my mojo back. Lol. I will buy some sarms next week and kick this into another gear. I used to use GW and loved it but it's started to not be as effective. Lol sarms1 and that story all makes sense to me. I used s4 and was seeing green in 2 weeks. The last batch did not even impact me. Can't wait to try this new source. Okay more hot chicks I got to suck my gut in and flex a little. Lol

depotgang1 said:
My endurance sucks my heart rate is 10 beats per minute faster. But I am doing this anyway. The ladies at this gym are so hot. Lol motivation to cut the fat and get my mojo back. Lol. I will buy some sarms next week and kick this into another gear. I used to use GW and loved it but it's started to not be as effective. Lol sarms1 and that story all makes sense to me. I used s4 and was seeing green in 2 weeks. The last batch did not even impact me. Can't wait to try this new source. Okay more hot chicks I got to suck my gut in and flex a little. Lol

I am really thrilled to see you back in the gym and having an upbeat attitude... that's a wonderful thing brother... use this motivation to your advantage and push yourself... get the results to keep you motivated and push forward! you will bounce back in no time...

im sorry you fell victim to the bait and switch shit with sarms1 but those days are over! you now have the best of the best right at your fingertips and i will be here to support and help you all the way bro... you can do this and you will...

let me know and i'll get you a nice sarms stack set up and we will send you to pure essence... when you run REAL gw you will see your endurance problems evaporate brother..

I think I will do the triple stack...get some endurance, strength gains and hardening....plus help heal up this broken body. I should have the funds next week. I wish you guys would come out with a sarms that made you sleep better...lol

depotgang1 said:
I think I will do the triple stack...get some endurance, strength gains and hardening....plus help heal up this broken body. I should have the funds next week. I wish you guys would come out with a sarms that made you sleep better...lol

well bro... your wish is about to come true because mk677 is going to help you sleep like a baby!

here's your triple stack layout

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

depotgang1 said:

You don't have to worry about any of that with Pure Essence brother! The quality surpasses anything I have ever used, so I'm sure you will love it as well. As you can see around this forum, the feedback on their products are incredibly positive!

Thanks Dylan I will get my order in next week. Last time I used mk677 it cause hypoglycemia but I may just need to bump carbs up. Thanks again

depotgang1 said:
Thanks Dylan I will get my order in next week. Last time I used mk677 it cause hypoglycemia but I may just need to bump carbs up. Thanks again

yeah that definitely would have been the culprit on that... dosing, entire protocol, quality etc... these all factor in as well... you definitely need to watch the carbs intake though as you already know... if you decide to give it a second try i'll be glad to help you with anything you need...

Top Bottom