napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am on probation Can I take SARMS?

fernvaleriano

Hey guys, I am on probation for possession of Test Cyp, think i can take SARMs? I don't even no if they are completely legal to be honest. From what I am reading they are but I am not sure!

I would think you are ok, but why even risk it? If you are on probation maybe complete your probation first

your on probation for possession of test cyp are asking about using another ped... thats like getting arrested for cocaine and asking if you should use another drug... come on man

Guys thats why I asking if SARMs are ok to take because people are telling me they are legal and if they are legal i am not breaking the law. Am I risking it? Hell to the fuck no...thats why I am asking the question in the first place.

Do i think its worth it? hell no, if its illegal then forget that. But if it is perfectly legal then I have nothing to worry about.

If SARM's are legal, which is what i am wanting to know, then your example is flawed. If SARMS are illegal then you're example would be accurate. I am here to find an answer to my question, that's all.

Yes really. I don't know anything about SARM's. I hear they are legal. So I came to one of the main forum out there to ask. That's all. I am not trying to risk messing stuff up for myself, hence why I am asking and not ordering and taking them.

Sarms are legal......for research purposes. If you get caught taking them while on probation, that will raise a huge red flag considering they are labeled "not for human consumption"

Just to expand on Dylan's example that would be directly similar to this...if you were on probation for cocaine use but then got caught huffing paint...im pretty sure you're in trouble. Paint is perfectly legal but it's not exactly meant for humans to take it into the nasal cavity to get high

But if paint is legal and the testing they do does not violate the panel, since they don't test for the chemical that are in paint, then how is that in violation of my probation, considering your expanded example? I am nicely asking by the way. I know how text can come off as rude. Not being rude whatsoever.

If you're on probation for steroids and if they are gonna test u for steroids as part of thier requirements then sarms may show enough variation in the bloodwork to give them reason to believe you're using. If you're just getting a standard piss test then no sarms will not show up

Having possession of sarms is not illegal, however expect your po to harass the fuck out of you for the rest of your sentance

Like Rick rock stated, they are legal for research purposes hence the reason why all of the companies post that and state not for human consumption. This is the first ive actually read or heard someone getting caught, how does that even happen...?

Alcohol is not illegal either correct? Get caught drinking on probation and we wont be talking... sarms are a gray area and can skew your bloodwork as well... you do whatever you think is worth the rosk

Just be thankful your on probation and nothing worse, keep your interest towards things outside of drugs...your playing with fire at the moment man and 1 slip up is going to cost you. If your that caught up in Ped's you should re-evaluate your thinking.

Just be thankful your on probation and nothing worse, keep your interest towards things outside of drugs...your playing with fire at the moment man and 1 slip up is going to cost you. If your that caught up in Ped's you should re-evaluate your thinking.

I completely agree!

I completely agree, trust me I don't want to risk it. That why i am asking you guys. I saw that its legal so i thought i wouldn't be doing anything wrong but now i just won't do them. Trust me, i don't want to be in more trouble. Thanks!

Top Bottom