napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am loving what I am seeing so far...

imported_admin

Only three days of being live and the growth and participation is already excellent. I am honored and pleased to see such a great group of people accumulating and growing together. THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT... Let's continue to grow together and continue to welcome more and more members. Adrenaline Rush will only grow as a family and the progress already is astounding. Let's all work together to make this THE FORUM, the best on the planet and the one everyone can truly call home!

I've joined a few new forums in the past. To this day they are all dead and inactive. This board picked up extremely quick! Gotta give props to the moderators, owners, and admin for running this place so efficiently. The amount of material put up by your team in the last few days is amazing. You guys are really working hard...which is why so many people are participating and contributing already.

B.O.N.E.S. said:
I've joined a few new forums in the past. To this day they are all dead and inactive. This board picked up extremely quick! Gotta give props to the moderators, owners, and admin for running this place so efficiently. The amount of material put up by your team in the last few days is amazing. You guys are really working hard...which is why so many people are participating and contributing already.

Thank you brother and I appreciate the acknowledgement... This is nothing though compared to what it is going to be... It is a phenomenal start but we are up all hours of the day ensuring the growth never stops... People like you help to make this place what it is... We are all very happy to have you here as well and know you are a key component to the growth of this family... Thank you brother!

It definitely has a different feel to it, and I like it. No BS, just real people sharing real experiences. Glad to be here from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
It definitely has a different feel to it, and I like it. No BS, just real people sharing real experiences. Glad to be here from the start.

Exactly - there is no place for BS on a board such as this. BS can only cause people to hurt themselves. This lifestyle is one you must enter into armed with good knowledge. Playing with your hormonal system is not something to take lightly.

LAfit said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very happy you see that right from the jump... One thing I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE is there will be none of that shit going on... If i even sense it from anyone, that is one of the only ways to get kicked out... we want EVERYONE here but we want REAL people with REAL points of views, feedback and experiences... you are ONLY GETTING THE BEST and YOUR TRULY will ensure that

cybrsage said:
LAfit said:

Exactly - there is no place for BS on a board such as this. BS can only cause people to hurt themselves. This lifestyle is one you must enter into armed with good knowledge. Playing with your hormonal system is not something to take lightly.

Well said brother. The bull shit I have seen and unfortunately been a part of is outrageous and intolerable and has NO PLACE HERE and WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM... That is my obligation as a professional and someone that cares about each one of you and your health and well being... I am here to make sure lives are improved and extended!

Rest assured, Adrenaline Rush will continue the exception to every other forum and entity out there. We will stand apart as a family and place where YOU can speak freely, get honest reviews and always be taken care of in the right way. Thank you to everyone for such a great start and I fully intend to make Adrenaline Rush a home to everyone!

Top Bottom