napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am LOVING tbol...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I generally ALWAYS only run major cutting orals, specifically winstrol, halotestin, proviron and anavar... In all this time I have honestly only implemented tbol on many of my clients... I have put a lot of time and study into it over the years as it has always been intriguing to me... My body responds rapidly and drastically to orals, even at a low dose... I generally run orals at half the normal sweet spot and find i get the same type of gains without the sides... This does not work for everyone but my body just eats them up for some reason... I decided to use Tbol this run at half the dose and stack it with winstrol and half the dose, so 30 mg of tbol and 25 mg of winstrol... Generally, I feel pretty nice on winstrol but adding tbol to this is something else... I am eating at a pretty good deficit coupled with extreme amounts of cardio and yet my strength increase has been phenomenal and I am still adding size rapidly and it is so clean and dry... I feel excellent with tbol, which was to be expected as that gnerally occurs with use... I have always advocated it's use as I have seen how much it can do first hand on MANY occasions and I am extremely pleased to see it work as I knew it would. I was already a big believer in it and that has only been enhanced... It is definitely at the top of my list...

I've got some stashed and eager to use it as ive never done so either.Running it as kicker for test E cycle for the first 5 weeks. Hopefully it'll give me the agression an strenght increase I need before the test kicks in full blown 3 weeks down the line. Also thinking of running var for the last 5 weeks in the cycle and as bridge to pct. do you think 10 days after the last test E shot is enough or should I give it 14 days? I've been reading that 10/11 days is the standard for ester half life

Prcc1981 said:
I've got some stashed and eager to use it as ive never done so either.Running it as kicker for test E cycle for the first 5 weeks. Hopefully it'll give me the agression an strenght increase I need before the test kicks in full blown 3 weeks down the line. Also thinking of running var for the last 5 weeks in the cycle and as bridge to pct. do you think 10 days after the last test E shot is enough or should I give it 14 days? I've been reading that 10/11 days is the standard for ester half life

It will definitely give you everything you want and then some in strength, aggression and size as long as you have the quality bro... It really makes you feel great in so many regards... What does your cycle layout look like and what is your goal from the cycle itself bro? Generally, you would want to wait two weeks with test e before you begin pct...

12 week cycle with test E for 10 weeks 500mg week. O-TBol for the first 5 weeks and anavar for the last 5 weeks. 2 weeks between orals. Standard pct but running proviron and gw all the way. Goal is to cut but Im still 25% BF atm so i'll still have to cut down to 15% before i'll actually start it. Im planning mid september after the lgd+gw cycle because Hopefully that'll help me go down on the bf as well. I had to stop training for 3 years and obviously fat piled up... Ive managed to loose 9 kg for the last 10 months so Im half through my goal...

Prcc1981 said:
12 week cycle with test E for 10 weeks 500mg week. O-TBol for the first 5 weeks and anavar for the last 5 weeks. 2 weeks between orals. Standard pct but running proviron and gw all the way. Goal is to cut but Im still 25% BF atm so i'll still have to cut down to 15% before i'll actually start it. Im planning mid september after the lgd+gw cycle because Hopefully that'll help me go down on the bf as well. I had to stop training for 3 years and obviously fat piled up... Ive managed to loose 9 kg for the last 10 months so Im half through my goal...

Im curious as to why you opted for lgd with the need to drop as much body fat as you do? Just curious because the triple stack or at least s4 and gw would have been the best scenario for you... I just want you to achieve your goals and make the desired goal a lot more achievable for yourself... You have the time to add or change considering its only May and you want to make your goal weight in September... If you decide to restructure or need help in any way, don't hesitate to let me know...

I want to drop bf but not at at the expense of lbm. Id rather recomp for 6 months than just going for the straight cut. Ive tried that before and the carb cravings go through the roof, even with a low gi carb diet...And to be honest, Im not the biggest fantástico if cardio, get demotivated really fast...The odd thing is that my upper body is starting to show definition but my glutes/thighs are disproportional as thats where most of the fat gets deposited. Even when I was close to 15% bf my legs were still chubby... Im thinking in the line of an estrogen/estradiol inbalance but can seem to find any concluisve literature to prove this..

Prcc1981 said:
I want to drop bf but not at at the expense of lbm. Id rather recomp for 6 months than just going for the straight cut. Ive tried that before and the carb cravings go through the roof, even with a low gi carb diet...And to be honest, Im not the biggest fantástico if cardio, get demotivated really fast...The odd thing is that my upper body is starting to show definition but my glutes/thighs are disproportional as thats where most of the fat gets deposited. Even when I was close to 15% bf my legs were still chubby... Im thinking in the line of an estrogen/estradiol inbalance but can seem to find any concluisve literature to prove this..

I understand completely what you are saying... You could set this protocol up different, still gain LBM and yet blast away fat... I have a far better protocol for you that would enhance this ten fold... Just let me know and I would be happy to help guide you if you want...

Top Bottom