napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am looking to do a SARMS only cycle

humanman231

Hello brothers,

I am a complete newbie, I have done some basic research. Mostly via looking at articles and youtube videos and I have come to the conclusion that I'm prepared to do SARMS. Specifically 'MK-2866' and I just have a few questions before I get started.

I am looking to do a 4 week cycle with 20mg dosage(capsule) of 'MK-2866' and before starting a new cycle take a 3 week break. I am wondering if I need a PCT for running such a cycle? If so what do I need to take? For how long? and at what dosage?

Also is my dosage for Ostarine too low? the right amount? or can I take more for that period of time?

Thanks

Running Ostarine for 4 weeks makes no sense at all. You really want to be around 12 weeks. After that you would absolutely need a PCT.

It would be a waste to run just 4 weeks brother. Ostarine just starts working good at a month in. It's recommended to run a full 12 weeks

4 weeks is a complete waste of time and money and makes less than zero sense... just dont bother with it if you are going to do that...

this is how you run it...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom