napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am hungry

Carmel cowboy

The transformation contest has left me hungry for more!!! The contest has lit the competitive fire inside me and I am excited to get back on stage!! I plan to compete October or November of 2018. There is a national qualifier in my area every oct/nov. this year it is November 4th but wanted to give myself enough time to prepare! I plan to start my folowing 16 week cycle on 5/21 and going to use it as a trial contest prep cycle.
Stats:
Age-43
Weight-(first thing in morning) 207.6lbs
Body fat- approx 7%
Cycle history- 1) dbol only 50mg/day (followed bad advice before finding this forum)
2)test cyp- 400mg/week dbol Kick start. Completes pct
3) sarms recomp bridge- lgd,rad,s4,GW 12 weeks
4) last cycle- test cyp-500mg/wk,deca-400mg/wk,eq-800mg/wk, tbol kick start started at 60mg dropped to 40mg cause of gas issues.
Objective of cycle:cutting/recomp. First 8 weeks will be to cut body fat to stage ready. 2nd 8 weeks is to recomp and keep bodyfat while adding some lean mass and attaining that grainy hard look.
Goal weight:215lbs
Goal bodyfat: 4-5% contest shape by week 16.
AAS compounds:
1-16 test cyp- 500mg/wk will drop test down to 250mg/wk to prevent water retention
1-16 eq- 800mg/wk
8-16 tren ace- 75-100mg/eod
8-16 masteron prop- 200mg/eod
13-16 winstrol- 50mg/ed
Only compound I am not 100% on using yet is the tren. If I decide not to run tren how would NPP work in its place at 100mg/eod?
SARMS: will use as a kick start and finishing.
1-12 lgd
1-12 rad
8-16 GW
5-16 S4
PCT will be 8 weeks
Clomid
Nolva
Mk-2866 (4 weeks)
GW
Ancillaries:
1-16, 18-25 aromasin 12.5mg eod. Will adjust according to blood work on week 8
8-16 caber- .25mg 2xs a week
8-25 5% liver organ defender
7-18 tudca
8-16 singulair if I do use tren to help with potential trigger of asthma
Thank you for reading and would everyone's thoughts and critics. Again my goal of this cycle is to run a trial pre contest cycle. If I decide not to use tren any other ideas to replace please suggest!! I plan to start a log while running this cycle which will include my periodized workout plan, nutrition plan, blood work pre cycle, mid cycle between week 8-12, post pct blood work.

I don't have a ton of time to respond to all of that and I am sure someone will hop in here to follow up but I wanted to say and ask a some things.

First off, CONGRATS and GREAT JOB on your transformation, I enjoyed your log. Good solid work ethic. Glad you're here.

Why .25mg of caber e3d? Were you able to control prolactin with .25 e3d on your last deca run at 400mg/wk?

How bad is your asthma? I have a bro who had some serious trouble with tren about week 3-4 at 75mg with his asthma so be careful.

Otherwise, I like the cycle lay out.

Fucking get it bro.

I don't have a ton of time to respond to all of that and I am sure someone will hop in here to follow up but I wanted to say and ask a some things.

First off, CONGRATS and GREAT JOB on your transformation, I enjoyed your log. Good solid work ethic. Glad you're here.

Why .25mg of caber e3d? Were you able to control prolactin with .25 e3d on your last deca run at 400mg/wk?

How bad is your asthma? I have a bro who had some serious trouble with tren about week 3-4 at 75mg with his asthma so be careful.

Otherwise, I like the cycle lay out.

Fucking get it bro.

Choose to use caber at .25mg cause of my experience with deca and don't want crash prl. With keeping my estrogen in check with 12.5 mg at 500mg of test is key for me. Thanks for the reply and following my log bro. My asthma is under control but to be honest with you have been going back and fourth with or not to run tren! I have read where some people with asthma have run tren and had no adverse effects where others hv had a terrible experience. What's you thoughts on NPP instead of tren?

I personally haven't used NPP bro so I can't give you any first hand advice.

I have used tren ace and deca but no NPP.

Hopefully someone can help you sort it out.

Man honestly I wouldn't use tren if u got asthma..it's not only gonna aggravate it but it'll kill your cardio even more and u can't afford to fuck around on cardio if your competing and looking for low bf. I'd definitely opt for the npp bro if it was me. gw might help but I don't know if it's strong enough to control that asthma..your better off running a trial on yourself after the contest to gauge the effectiveness

Truthfully your physique is pretty on point as it is...I would consider not adding a nandrolone and putting Proviron in its place..I see no reason u can't get 8 lbs off test,eq,and mast..plus that Proviron on top you'll be shredded and vascular as fuck bro. hard and dry like what!

Man honestly I wouldn't use tren if u got asthma..it's not only gonna aggravate it but it'll kill your cardio even more and u can't afford to fuck around on cardio if your competing and looking for low bf. I'd definitely opt for the npp bro if it was me. gw might help but I don't know if it's strong enough to control that asthma..your better off running a trial on yourself after the contest to gauge the effectiveness

Thanks for the reply brother!! I am leaning more and more towards NPP! I will actually be competing in 2018 and this 16 week cycle is a trial contest prep cycle!! My asthma has been good and I don't think it's worth me risking that!! Will have winstrol last 4 weeks to help give me that grainy look I am after!

Truthfully your physique is pretty on point as it is...I would consider not adding a nandrolone and putting Proviron in its place..I see no reason u can't get 8 lbs off test,eq,and mast..plus that Proviron on top you'll be shredded and vascular as fuck bro. hard and dry like what!

How long would you run proviron? Would you run proviron with winstrol?

Yes..it's non toxic, u can run it at 50 mgs the whole cycle..even bump it up to 100 the last 2 or so weeks if u want

you would run proviron the entire cycle and can even use it in pct but im telling you right now, DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT use tren if you have asthma... i have a video covering tren sides more in depth and there's a large focus on asthma and not using tren... just drop it from your thoughts... your a good fucking dude and im not letting you hurt yourself... just use npp and yes, 100 mg eod is perfect...

Yes..it's non toxic, u can run it at 50 mgs the whole cycle..even bump it up to 100 the last 2 or so weeks if u want

How's this look-
1-16 test cyp 500mg/wk
1-16 eq 800mg/wk
1-8 proviron 50mg ed
8-16 proviron 100mg ed
13-16 winstrol 50mg ed
If NPP 8-16 100mg eod

you would run proviron the entire cycle and can even use it in pct but im telling you right now, DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT use tren if you have asthma... i have a video covering tren sides more in depth and there's a large focus on asthma and not using tren... just drop it from your thoughts... your a good fucking dude and im not letting you hurt yourself... just use npp and yes, 100 mg eod is perfect...

Will do!! No tren! Thanks for the reply brother!!

Hey, Whats up CC ? I've used NPP at 100 EOD , but for only 6 wks, and did get good results !! I'd really consider what Dylan just said , I know how you feel about it & I'm about the same about the sides. It's just really questionable the whole way around, but your a big boy. Just be careful brother !!

Hey, Whats up CC ? I've used NPP at 100 EOD , but for only 6 wks, and did get good results !! I'd really consider what Dylan just said , I know how you feel about it & I'm about the same about the sides. It's just really questionable the whole way around, but your a big boy. Just be careful brother !!

What up SV!! No tren bro!! Think NPP at 8 weeks is too long?

for sure brother... i like the cycle plan, love adding winstrol in there but if you want, you can run proviron the entire time

Going to run proviron all the way thru pct and winstrol last 4 weeks of cycle! I think the NPP, mast prop, eq, proviron and winstrol will be enough for the second half of cycle!

Top Bottom