napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hypogonadism

moso000

Brother Dylan Gemelli,

Hope you are Fine.

here iam discussing to you my health problems,i hope you will fine any solution,
Iam 31 Years old suffering from excessive Wetdreams ,Hypogonadism ,depression,Sleepless nights...Irritability....Lower Body Weight.... poor body energy....malnutrition mild Gynecomastia....

Dylan, Please let me know "how the manufacturer of TESTOSTERONE Pharmaceutical companies ,How they made Testosterone,(because iam thinking to take Testosterone But first iam determine how safe testosterone is ? how they are making in labs ,some of my friend told me that testosterone is made from life human"BLOOD SAMPLES" The manufacturers are secrete blood from healthy,HUMAN PERSON and testosterone esters by their blood .. is it true ?
which ester of testosterone is less estrogenic sustonon or enanthate .....(cypoinate ...is not available in my country)
should I use TRT iam very Confused and Scared.....

i have no clue "how the make testosterone" man... you need TO GO TO THE DOCTOR and discuss all of this with them... period... you should NOT use sustanon for trt, you would want test cyp or test e... GO TO THE DOCTOR

Seriously....if you thought you had cancer....what would you do??
Go online and ask laymen....or see a qualified Dr ?

Just as an aside, how would you even be getting 'excessive' wetdreams with hypogonadism? You'd need a crankin' libido and erection quality for that to happen - which you wouldn't be getting with hypogonads.

And no, testosterone is bio-identical made synthetically from yams. It doesn't come from humans.

Last edited:
You need to go see an endocrinologist bro...period....instead of self medicating and obviously not knowing what you're doing.

Health problems should ALWAYS be address first by going to the Doctor. That is the starting point for all health issues.

Just as an aside, how would you even be getting 'excessive' wetdreams with hypogonadism? You'd need a crankin' libido and erection quality for that to happen - which you wouldn't be getting with hypogonads.

And no, testosterone is bio-identical made synthetically from yams. It doesn't come from humans.

Seriously, from yams?

Health problems should ALWAYS be address first by going to the Doctor. That is the starting point for all health issues.
exactly.. i never understand with questions like this why a doctor is not being consulted... i mean, im flattered at times people come to me for things of this severity but when it comes to this, you MUST see a doctor...

I recently check my testosterone level and serum lh
The serum lh is higher than testosterone ..(I'm suffering from chronic prostatitis and orchitis ..from 5 years I have no any HIV or hepatitis )I'm married I had a son
My testosterone is now 152ng/dl

I don't take any steroids before ..... Should I take any TRT

Disappointing

as everyone else has said over and over, GO TO A DOCTOR

DISAPPOINT........

BROTHER DYLAN,
IAM A ABOARD EMPLOYEE AT YAMADA MANUFACTURING COMPANY ,(MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT) ,MY ORIGIN IS INDIA ,MY ANCESTOR WAS INDIAN...

I HAD NO ANY EXTRA TIME FOR VISITING DOCTOR CLINIC .......
DEPRESSION

ACTUALLY IAM WORRYING ABOUT WHY MY TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IS TOO LOW 152ng/DL ,the time of my blood collection was EVENING Should i go for morning to lab?????

i dont know what else to tell you than to go to a doctor... you MAKE time when it comes to your health

Top Bottom