domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Humalog

PHURIOUS
    And yes by the equation u would need 1.76 mg if hgh. So 5iu a day. One pen is 15iu. So 3 days. So yes at $85 a pen ur looking at $850 a month. But hgh is exspensive. Why not up your test dosages then go for dangerous products

What is your current dosages and compounds

PHURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by PHURIOUS View Post
    Ok. So then you have to reevaluate your goals. Because if you cant afford what u need you shouldn't go for something dangerous. Which the point of slin is to be used w hgh. For one.

Also idk why people give the advice of 5 days on 2 off. Hgh is released by your pituitary gland everyday and every night. So why would u boost it only 5 of those days.

Its a growth hormone yes but maybe your body just wont grow to how u want.

Why risk your life and your health for that?

PHURIOUS
    If monitored correctly insulin can be easily managed, otherwise you'd see bodybuilders dropping dead every other day from it. Slin can be used with GH and most BBers do combine the two, but GH helps build insulin resistance and technically makes it more dangerous/ partly is the reason for the distended gut.

I have considered changing my goals. But to go to classic physique at my height, I would walk on stage at a max of 195.. It's like flushing years and years down the drain.

PHURIOUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle View Post
    If monitored correctly insulin can be easily managed, otherwise you'd see bodybuilders dropping dead every other day from it. Slin can be used with GH and most BBers do combine the two, but GH helps build insulin resistance and technically makes it more dangerous/ partly is the reason for the distended gut.

I have considered changing my goals. But to go to classic physique at my height, I would walk on stage at a max of 195.. It's like flushing years and years down the drain.
    Well then i guess you are gonna do what u r gonna do.

But why not kill it in classic physique then be undersized in bodybuilding level.

PHURIOUS

And yes by the equation u would need 1.76 mg if hgh. So 5iu a day. One pen is 15iu. So 3 days. So yes at $85 a pen ur looking at $850 a month. But hgh is exspensive. Why not up your test dosages then go for dangerous products

What is your current dosages and compounds

PHURIOUS
    Currently I am mid PCT. So just nolv and some aromasin. I don't cruise because my wife and I are still talking about having kids so I don't want to do more damage to my fertility than I already have.

Last cycle I wanted to blow through some tren I had bought from a local source last year before I moved. So I ran:
    Anadrol w 1-6: 150mg
    Test E w 1-16: 300mg
    Tren E w 1-16: 800mg

This coming cycle looks like
    Anadrol w 1-6: 150mg
    Test E w 1-16: 800mg
    EQ w 1-16: 600mg
    Deca w 1-16: 500mg

PHURIOUS
    Id get that eq up which will mAke ur hunger raise a bunch. And maybe up the test a hair. If ur going body builder heavy weight thise guys run 2000mg a week. And ur at 800

PHURIOUS

Well then i guess you are gonna do what u r gonna do.

But why not kill it in classic physique then be undersized in bodybuilding level.

PHURIOUS
    My height scares me man. You look at the overall winners and most of them are in the height range of 6'1-6'3. Trust me, I don't like putting my body through this stress. It's hard to work so hard and long for something and not have anything to show for it with the exception of local titles. Told myself I wouldn't walk on stage again until I was 275 off season because competing was slowing me down.

PHURIOUS
    My height scares me man. You look at the overall winners and most of them are in the height range of 6'1-6'3. Trust me, I don't like putting my body through this stress. It's hard to work so hard and long for something and not have anything to show for it with the exception of local titles. Told myself I wouldn't walk on stage again until I was 275 off season because competing was slowing me down.
    Well i mean you gotta tale good w bad no matter the level. You have some thinking to do i think.

PHURIOUS

Pharma Lady (forum sponsor) is a judge and she says many end up in the hospital because of mistakes with insulin. I hope you have one nearby just in case. The amount of food you have to eat with insulin is tremendous. You could spend that money on HGH.

Pharma Lady Rep
    Last edited by cbbram; 05-25-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

I fluctuate between 240-247 on a pretty regular basis. Am 5'10 would say somewhere around 10% BF, haven't been tested since my last show. To get to level I want to be at, I really need HGH and would prefer that route, but I can't afford 6IUs of quality GH a day.
    I'd say you are in a damn good spot where you are with those stats. How much bigger you trying to get?? There are many pros out there with similar stats to that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I never understood why dudes use slin. If you can't grow with basic compounds, you're just gonna become a pin addict to slin to grow half inch. Slin is deadly. I say train harder, eat MORE...not a meal more..eat 3 meals more!!!!!! And keep the drugs basic brotha.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk