napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Huge help, big gains, quality question

rifflers

Hi Dylan,

Your content is incredibly valuable. The consistency and breadth inspires confidence. Thank you.

I have been on MK-2866, LGD-4033 for 5 weeks. I have gained nearly 6 pounds, 148.6, to 154.0 since 5/23/2019. It is causation AND correlation here. I have been much more consistent with my diet and caloric intake, historically I was usually operating in the very low range of caloric needs. I am also more consistent with my strength training, squeezing in two full heavy lifts a week. I train Jiu Jitsu 4-6 days a week.

I have bought my first two bottles of each from Peptides Warehouse because of the affordability. eSarms is much more expensive. I understand you stand by their quality.

I am definitely wary of a bad source. I undoubtedly would prefer the highest quality possible. Unfortunately esarms is prohibitively expensive.

Questions:
Do you have any intel on the products from PW? namely: are they safe? potency accurate?

Is there anyway to get eSarms pricing on MK 2866, LGD, and S4 to resemble the pricing at PW?

Thank you in advance for your consideration and any feedback.

Kind Regards,

I'm not familiar with peptides warehouse, but I would be wary. Sarms are expensive to make, and almost everytime you see budget sarms, you're usually getting prohormones or something similar instead. Esarms is legit top tier sarms, and you can rest easy knowing you won't have unwanted side effects or foul up your HPTA.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

peptides warehouse was kicked off this forum many years ago for being a complete scam... they wanted their reps to write their products fake reviews and then also never paid their reps... there products were actually just them buying them from another third party and then reselling them with their own labels, and they never even tested them... i would not go near them... they are known pieces of trash... what you are failing to understand is when you see prices that seem too good to be true, THEY ARE... some of these places sell them so cheap, its insulting as can be... its spitting in consumers' faces because it wouldnt even be possible to sell them at some prices i see.. they would be paying you to take them... call me crazy but thats not what i call a successful business model.... so thats your call but you will just find out the hard way..

Hi Dylan,

Your content is incredibly valuable. The consistency and breadth inspires confidence. Thank you.

I have been on MK-2866, LGD-4033 for 5 weeks. I have gained nearly 6 pounds, 148.6, to 154.0 since 5/23/2019. It is causation AND correlation here. I have been much more consistent with my diet and caloric intake, historically I was usually operating in the very low range of caloric needs. I am also more consistent with my strength training, squeezing in two full heavy lifts a week. I train Jiu Jitsu 4-6 days a week.

I have bought my first two bottles of each from Peptides Warehouse because of the affordability. eSarms is much more expensive. I understand you stand by their quality.

I am definitely wary of a bad source. I undoubtedly would prefer the highest quality possible. Unfortunately esarms is prohibitively expensive.

Questions:
Do you have any intel on the products from PW? namely: are they safe? potency accurate?

Is there anyway to get eSarms pricing on MK 2866, LGD, and S4 to resemble the pricing at PW?

Thank you in advance for your consideration and any feedback.

Kind Regards,

Fuck that place! I was a rep for like a few months and they paid me with bunk peptides and were total scammers!

At least I’m 95% sure that’s who it was lol that was a long time ago.
thats exactly who it was and you are one of the people i was talking about they took advantage of and as soon as you came to me with it and showed me all the proof they were kicked off... i remember them trying to force you to put up reviews and you hadnt even tried their products yet!

thats exactly who it was and you are one of the people i was talking about they took advantage of and as soon as you came to me with it and showed me all the proof they were kicked off... i remember them trying to force you to put up reviews and you hadnt even tried their products yet!

Yep! That guy was shady as fuck

“Cheap” and “sarms” don’t go in the same sentence. They are/were recent research pharmaceuticals.

Top Bottom