napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HRT/TRT and trying to get wife pregnant

-SD-

My wife and I are thinking about trying for a kid but Ive been on HRT for a few years straight now. I know I have to get a sperm test before everything else but am I doomed to have no sperm now? Or am I able to come off the HRT and run some sort of heavy duty PCT or other method to get sperm count? Im 41 by the way

I was on 18 months straight and came off. Had the wife prego in 30 months. It only takes one little sucker remember that, BUT I have 3 daughters and I think it has to do with being on gear most of my life. Wouldn't trade my daughters for any amount of sons though.

My wife and I conceived our daughter when I was blasting and cruising for 3 years. She had only been off BC for a week lol. I was also taking HCG 250iu eod

My wife and I are thinking about trying for a kid but Ive been on HRT for a few years straight now. I know I have to get a sperm test before everything else but am I doomed to have no sperm now? Or am I able to come off the HRT and run some sort of heavy duty PCT or other method to get sperm count? Im 41 by the way

Testosterone does not reduce your sperm bro. DrB had five boys and each time he just so happened to be on a hard cycle. The problem comes from test converting to estrogen, and then storing in your fat cells. Stands to reason that a male body sensing high estrogen says oh ohh..this might be a lady, no sperm production for her!!! This is more prevalent in high test use but not so much in trt. If you are taking your aromasin then I think you will be fine. Maybe get some bloods and ask for Estradiol levels. If you are under 40 then good to go

Testosterone does not reduce your sperm bro. DrB had five boys and each time he just so happened to be on a hard cycle. The problem comes from test converting to estrogen, and then storing in your fat cells. Stands to reason that a male body sensing high estrogen says oh ohh..this might be a lady, no sperm production for her!!! This is more prevalent in high test use but not so much in trt. If you are taking your aromasin then I think you will be fine. Maybe get some bloods and ask for Estradiol levels. If you are under 40 then good to go

I knew test didn't make you sterile, but I didn't realize it was due to estrogen conversion. Very cool info, Jake.

You can definitely get her pregnant while on. Your chances are lower, but it still happens all the time.

You could increase chances by doing an extensive PCT. If you go that route I'd probably hit some HCG before that too

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Actually it does bro it shuts down fsh wich is what tells your nuts too produce sperm the level of shutdown is differant for everyone and you can still have a child on it but your odds are greatly reduced

Are all your brothers jacked jake ?

Yes...all about 6'1-6'2 and and between 195-215. My youngest was born when my wife and I were a lot older,so he he is 23 years younger than Jake.
He works out but I will never let him do aas. He has Aspergers Syndrome, and a bad temper. The other boys are about 1-2 years apart.

The other 3 boys were born when I was on test/deca, but Jake came along when I was young and was on test/deca/tren/halo. So I guess that stack did not leave me sterile...lol. It did seem to kill my X chromosome since I never had any girls. But Jake has 3 girls and a boy so there goes the X theory!

Top Bottom