napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HRT and TBOL

Jrock99

Tbol in HRT protocol.

I am 25, 5’10, 205, 10ish% BF
I have been an athlete all of my life and have weight trained seriously for 4 years now. Yes, I am young and have suffered from secondary hypogonadism in my youngest years. I have been on HRT for 12 weeks now and would hope to do a little blast with TBOL sometime in the future. I am not sure when but I am making more gains than ever with optimal hormones so it won’t be anytime soon. This is the first time in my life that I have been optimal and believe it would be wise to hold off on a blast for a while.

My current HRT stack prescribed by my doc in detail-
-Test Cyp 200mgs a week- I take all 200 mgs Monday.
-HCG 1000 mgs a week- 500iu Thursday and Friday
-Arimidex 1.5 mgs a week- I take .5 Tuesday-Thursday

My current bloodwork is perfect. All health markers are in check. I eventually plan to do a little blast with TBOL (I picked this over dbol because I am a bit sensitive to e2). From what I gathered, everything seems to be simple. Would 40-60mgs a day for 6-8 weeks be optimal to fit into my protocol? I’ll also grab some DGA organ support when the time comes. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thank you, sir. I also might throw Proviron in the mix. Will I need to adjust my ai a bit? I’m thinking I might drop to 1mg vs 1.5mgs if I add Proviron.

Top Bottom