napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HRT and PCT

GP87

Hey guys, quick question for you. I'll be ending my contest cycle on September 23rd, the actual day of the show. I'm already on TRT due to my idiot former coach who lead me in the wrong direction and made my natural test shut down on my first cycle on September of 2016.

Should I still PCT even though I'm on 300mg a week of test cyp? If so, then should I do.

Clomid
50mg week 1 ED
50 mg week 2 ED
25 mg week 3 ED
25 mg week 4 ED

Novdex
40mg ED first two weeks
20 mg ED last two weeks

Aromstian
12.5 mg EOD

Mk 2866
25 mg ED in the morning

GW 501506
25 mg pre work out

If you are on TRT, you do not need to pct at all. Just resume back to your TRT doses

If you are on TRT, you do not need to pct at all. Just resume back to your TRT doses

dont even get me started....he's not on trt

he's using 1 bad cycle and it's resulting difficulties in recovery to justify blast and cruise
if he truley cared about recoving his natural test production...he would spend the proper time and effort
300mg per week...is not trt

300mg is not trt my man. Unless for some ungodly reason you burn that shit up. Is your trt through a doc? But if you are on trt, then you don't need pct.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Are you on 300mg per week as trt? That is not trt bro. I'm guessing you are doing this yourself and blasting and cruising for no reason whatsoever. If that's the case you need to come off after this and pct, and actually have some sense in all of this. How long have you been on?

Top Bottom