napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Howdy from the new guy

wellsmv

Hello I am the new guy.

So I am on quest to get back in shape. To make along story as short as possible, I used to lift years ago, but between wife & kids and my career I got older, fatter and well- life happens.Now I am trying to get back down to 200 lbs ( I am 6 foot 2). I started at 350 lbs and currently I am at 265(4 months of diet and exercise) 6 n.
I am considering ( for now) doing a first cycle of cardarine. Then once i get to my goal weight trying to hit a serious Bulk cycle.

COMPLETE stats;

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 255
Body fat % : 35% (I bought a omron tester- so i'be been using it to track a rough progress)
Years of training: - recently ( 4 months)- years ago i lifted everyday

Goals:

1- get to approx 200 lbs
2- add 20+ lbs of muscle
3- then work on finding comfortable BF %

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your journey! Lots of good knowledgeable people here to help with anything you need.

Keep training like your doing and add your cardarine... continue your diet... when your around 230... do a cycle of S4... and you will have your end goal insight without going to 200 then going back up to 220.... you know your going to have to cycle GW for 16 weeks at a time?... just my opinion....
'

Keep training like your doing and add your cardarine... continue your diet... when your around 230... do a cycle of S4... and you will have your end goal insight without going to 200 then going back up to 220.... you know your going to have to cycle GW for 16 weeks at a time?... just my opinion....
'

I've been doing a ton of reading. My friend has provided me with a starter dose of GW " research labs branded"( his wife decided she didnt want him to take it). So i inherited it.

I am thinking later this week of getting some of the high quality GW here for a full 16 weeks.

I've been doing a ton of reading. My friend has provided me with a starter dose of GW " research labs branded"( his wife decided she didnt want him to take it). So i inherited it.

I am thinking later this week of getting some of the high quality GW here for a full 16 weeks.
I would personally wait and do the high quality GW and not risk using the other stuff...... a lot of BS stuff going around ad if its not real GW .. it could really throw you off your game. isarms has quality Bro... do it the right way for sure

I think you have a solid plan. Continue with that weight loss, GW will definitely help with that. Your bulking cycle will be that much more productive. Welcome to the board!

Welcome to isarms Bro! Gw will treat you well and I'm sure you'll love it! Let me know if there's anything I can help with!

Welcome new guy, the guys here are the best. I can recommend enough watching Dylan's video. There are nutrition, motivation,sarms and training videos which have been a tremendous help to me. I just wish he would do more football videos.

Welcome new guy, the guys here are the best. I can recommend enough watching Dylan's video. There are nutrition, motivation,sarms and training videos which have been a tremendous help to me. I just wish he would do more football videos.
i appreciate it brother... im ALWAYS down to do any sport videos... anytime you have a request, just let me know!

Top Bottom