napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to use tongkat ali for weight loss: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I provide an in depth explanation on how to use tongkat ali for weight loss... Learn why tongkat ali is effective for weight loss, how to use it and what to expect with use... This video provides in depth information that will be a huge benefit to everyone... Do not miss this video!

How to use tongkat ali for weight loss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPEBMFv7Iw

I put 2 of my clients on tongkat about a month or so ago and both have reported abnormal erections and libido at night or sleep interference because they're too horny before bed and it keeps them up lmfao! Stuff is legit 110%

One of them is 62 years old and said he woke up 2 nights in a row with a giant woody and that's not typical for him or anyone his age. Very exciting to see a good supplement come to the surface.

I put 2 of my clients on tongkat about a month or so ago and both have reported abnormal erections and libido at night or sleep interference because they're too horny before bed and it keeps them up lmfao! Stuff is legit 110%
Geez... That's the last thing I need. I'm already an animal on a measly TRT dose of Test.

Geez... That's the last thing I need. I'm already an animal on a measly TRT dose of Test.

Well if you had never tried exogenous test before you'd probably get the same reaction. I'm sure it's no different than what we get on a good dose of test. If you tried it now i doubt you'd get as big a result.

One of them is 62 years old and said he woke up 2 nights in a row with a giant woody and that's not typical for him or anyone his age. Very exciting to see a good supplement come to the surface.

Damn that says a lot right there! Lol

another added benefit of an already strong product... make sure to watch this one... especially considering its included in every sarms stack..

In this video, I provide an in depth explanation on how to use tongkat ali for weight loss... Learn why tongkat ali is effective for weight loss, how to use it and what to expect with use... This video provides in depth information that will be a huge benefit to everyone... Do not miss this video!

How to use tongkat ali for weight loss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPEBMFv7Iw

Thanks Dylan, great video! Is it recommended to take this the entire 12 week cycle or only during weeks 9-12 to replace DAA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan, great video! Is it recommended to take this the entire 12 week cycle or only during weeks 9-12 to replace DAA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
only the last 4 weeks to replace daa with a sarms cycle however you most certainly can run it longer if you want... its not necessary though

Top Bottom