napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how to use a oral steroid?

Bruc12

hello sir,
i am starting russian methandienone oral for 4 week cycle. i prefer low dosages. i need guidance on how to use and when to use? and on non workout days? (sunday is my rest day)

Last edited:
brother, not a good plan nor idea at all... i dont think you are going to find anyone recommending this kind of cycle to you... do you have any sort of idea what you are actually doing?

hello sir,
i am starting russian methandienone oral for 4 week cycle. i prefer low dosages. i need guidance on how to use and when to use? and on non workout days? (sunday is my rest day)
This doesn't sound like you have a good plan at all bud. First thing is we need your full stats, experience and goals so we can properly advise you

As a sprinter you don't want to use d-bol and you never want to use only orals.

Why would you want to bulk up for sprinting? Wouldn't you be more interested in endurance?

i think you should highly reconsider this bro... it doesnt sound like anything you want for your goals...

With dianabol you'll add a lot of useless water weight. You need to get your diet right not use steroids. I doubt you are getting anywhere near the carbs and protein you need.

In any case steroids won't do anything for you unless your diet is right. What is your daily food intake? Let us know what foods exactly you eat and your macros.

just lot of people are using that and getting super human level of speed I want try doing that I am not improving at all I have seen guys running 100mts in 11.5s clocking 10.3s they are using some cycles. I know steroids are not used only in body building it can be used in atheletics to achieve that super human standards. I know you guys here are super knowledgeable and highly experienced in steroid. I thought you could help me bit here.

just lot of people are using that and getting super human level of speed I want try doing that I am not improving at all I have seen guys running 100mts in 11.5s clocking 10.3s they are using some cycles. I know steroids are not used only in body building it can be used in atheletics to achieve that super human standards. I know you guys here are super knowledgeable and highly experienced in steroid. I thought you could help me bit here.
For that goal, sarms will blow steroids away. First and foremost we need your full stats experience and goals

super human speed? what? dbol is like the complete opposite of what you want and steroids are not that answer... sarms are the best enhancement you can find for your goals...

Genetics, body composition, height, biomechanical, skeletal (length of long bones) muscle fiber composition, etc are elements that will determine if sprinting is your thing and how fast you will run. The only thing you could control and modify are muscle strength and volume, that's about it. Good luck

There are a couple of aas that can help you but I agree, sarms are going to be a lot more beneficial and safer for what your looking for. Paired with proper exercise you should get what your looking for

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

yes sir hook me.

my details-

age - 29
height - 6.2ft
Blood group - o+ve
weight - 75Kgs
muscle mass - 39.6kg
body fat mass - 4.9kg
total body water - 51.2kg
protein - 13.9kg
fat free mass - 70.0kg
minerals - 4.93kg
Body Mass Index - 21.4 value
percentage body fat - 6.6 value
waist hip ratio - 0.79 value
Basal Metabolic Rate - 1882 value

I train 6 days a week morning and evening and I have weight training days on Tuesdays and Fridays.
I use protein, creatine, K2D3, multivitamin, glucosamine sulphate, fish oil, liv52, milk tistles supplements. I was using crazy Bulk product (steroid alternate) called (testo max, decaduro).
I eat fish, chicken, eggs, dry fruits, cottage cheese, yogurt, pulses, food rich in carbohydrate and iron.20180426_231848.jpg

With dianabol you'll add a lot of useless water weight. You need to get your diet right not use steroids. I doubt you are getting anywhere near the carbs and protein you need.

In any case steroids won't do anything for you unless your diet is right. What is your daily food intake? Let us know what foods exactly you eat and your macros.

my daily food intake is-
fish, chicken, eggs, dry fruits, pulses, yogurt, cottage cheese, food rich in carbohydrate and iron.
I use supplements such as protein, creatine, fish oil, K2D3, multivitamin, glucosamine sulphate, live52, milk tistle.

yes sir hook me.

my details-

age - 29
height - 6.2ft
Blood group - o+ve
weight - 75Kgs
muscle mass - 39.6kg
body fat mass - 4.9kg
total body water - 51.2kg
protein - 13.9kg
fat free mass - 70.0kg
minerals - 4.93kg
Body Mass Index - 21.4 value
percentage body fat - 6.6 value
waist hip ratio - 0.79 value
Basal Metabolic Rate - 1882 value

I train 6 days a week morning and evening and I have weight training days on Tuesdays and Fridays.
I use protein, creatine, K2D3, multivitamin, glucosamine sulphate, fish oil, liv52, milk tistles supplements. I was using crazy Bulk product (steroid alternate) called (testo max, decaduro).
I eat fish, chicken, eggs, dry fruits, cottage cheese, yogurt, pulses, food rich in carbohydrate and iron.View attachment 5597

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you sir,
I am going cardarine for 4 weeks then followed by stenabolic 4 weeks and then followed by andarine 4 weeks. And then do a dga post pct for 3 weeks. And mini pct for 3 weeks.

Is that the way to go? This will be first time using sarams.

Last edited:
That is not what Dylan is suggesting, at all. He is saying 12 weeks for each SARM, run simultaneously. Running any SARM for 4 weeks is utterly pointless and you would be throwing your money away..

he is also suggesting 4 weeks of PCT, not 3.

Top Bottom