napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to Take HCG

Lucky Sob

Hello:
I'll be running a test/deca cycle soon, and intend to take HCG. As this will be my first time doing so, I have a few questions I'm hoping one of you could answer!
-At 1000 ius/week should I just take 500 mon/thursday or is this something I should split more evenly throughout the week?
-I've seen both Generic and Pregnyl HCG. If somebody could be so kind to explain the difference I'd appreciate it!
-And finally, just what should I expect when taking HCG? I like to have a general idea of the effects I may encounter if possible. Thanks!

Oh... and caber
I've read many posts about people continuing to take caber due to the long ester of deca into their pct. Any recommendations? I've also been told that just running it weeks 1-12 (thats how long I'll be running test/deca) is all that is needed. Once injections stop, so should caber. If it matters, I'll be running HCG from week 11-14.

I'm just trying to educate myself with other's experiences as best I can! Thanks to whoever is able to help me out, I appreciate it a lot!

Oh, also!
For the first week or two if I'm not experiencing any sides should I put off aromasin and caber (maybe just the first week?) I've had friends tell me they didn't start to run either until a week or two in as there was no point. I'm looking for more experienced people's advice however!

First and most important do not stop test and Deca at the same time . Deca takes twice as long too leave your system and you don't want Deca in you with no test continue testosterone two weeks after stopping Deca so both esters clear together

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And hcg is hcg providing its real I've seen carp generics as well as counterfeit pharm know your source.

Oh, also!
For the first week or two if I'm not experiencing any sides should I put off aromasin and caber (maybe just the first week?) I've had friends tell me they didn't start to run either until a week or two in as there was no point. I'm looking for more experienced people's advice however!

Bro, waiting to run an AI or caber after starting a cycle is a dumb idea. You start aromatizing after your first injection, so why would you wait? That makes no sense

Hello:
I'll be running a test/deca cycle soon, and intend to take HCG. As this will be my first time doing so, I have a few questions I'm hoping one of you could answer!
-At 1000 ius/week should I just take 500 mon/thursday or is this something I should split more evenly throughout the week?
-I've seen both Generic and Pregnyl HCG. If somebody could be so kind to explain the difference I'd appreciate it!
-And finally, just what should I expect when taking HCG? I like to have a general idea of the effects I may encounter if possible. Thanks!

Oh... and caber
I've read many posts about people continuing to take caber due to the long ester of deca into their pct. Any recommendations? I've also been told that just running it weeks 1-12 (thats how long I'll be running test/deca) is all that is needed. Once injections stop, so should caber. If it matters, I'll be running HCG from week 11-14.

I'm just trying to educate myself with other's experiences as best I can! Thanks to whoever is able to help me out, I appreciate it a lot!

The HCG dose should just be 500iu pinned twice per week taken the last two weeks on cycle and while esters clear until pct starts. Do not take it in Pct

I'd run caber for at least a week into pct to be safe

Im still a little confused on this HCG protocol guys.

I'm sorry, I've listened to Dylan and watched the Vids but am still not 100% clear thanks to Rich Piana and Dr Tony Huge, but I ran a small dose 250iu 2 x a week my whole cycle. Some say it's a stupid idea and some insist on it. Well, my last Sust injection was Sunday 4/23, so what do I do now? Stop it all together or wait and blast it for 4 weeks before PCT? My testicles no doubt shrunk a little which is why I started it. Keep in mind i'm new to all this guys. I do the best I can with info given.

Thanks,
J

First and most important do not stop test and Deca at the same time . Deca takes twice as long too leave your system and you don't want Deca in you with no test continue testosterone two weeks after stopping Deca so both esters clear together

This is unclear to more people, Deca's ester is sooo long... when running a Test and Deca cycle, should we stop them at the same time OR stop the Deca one week earlier?

Deca should be out of your system in about 21 days, right? So stopping the Deca one week earlier than the Test (enanthate or cypionate) and then starting PCT 2 weeks after last Test injection would be good.

Or do you advise us different, Dylan?

Drcas book half life means shit it sticks around for a while 2 weeks minimum I don't know why you keep questioning me I'm not some online rookie posting regurgitated shit I've been doing this for years I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I learned this shit from previous coaches and friends who have IFBB PRO cards do what ever you want but when your 2 weeks out of pct and you dick won't get hard and there is hard painful lumps under your nipples its not my problem

Drcas book half life means shit it sticks around for a while 2 weeks minimum I don't know why you keep questioning me I'm not some online rookie posting regurgitated shit I've been doing this for years I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I learned this shit from previous coaches and friends who have IFBB PRO cards do what ever you want but when your 2 weeks out of pct and you dick won't get hard and there is hard painful lumps under your nipples its not my problem

Was not questioning you dude. Seriously, no harmful intent! I respect everyone on this forum, especially if they are helping me by answering my questions. I will take your advice and do the last Deca injection 4 weeks before PCT (so week 10) and do the last injection of Test-E in week 12.

Then 2 weeks after that last Test-E injection, my PCT starts. Would you increase PCT duration to 5 or 6 weeks or stick with 4 weeks?

4 should be fine were you off for a while before this cycle or blasting and cruising if you were clean before starting this should be ok . but Honestly I don't recommend Deca or tren too guys who cycle and pct too much shutdown in my opinion and hard recovery regardless . better left for when you decide not too come off .

4 should be fine were you off for a while before this cycle or blasting and cruising if you were clean before starting this should be ok . but Honestly I don't recommend Deca or tren too guys who cycle and pct too much shutdown in my opinion and hard recovery regardless . better left for when you decide not too come off .

Just finished my full PCT of a Test and Winstrol cycle. This cycle will start in November or December I think. ;) plenty of time off.

What would you recommend then? Looking for size, obviously.

Plus 12 weeks is too short for Deca anyway. If you wanted too do Deca with less suppression I would run NPP for 10 weeks at like 50 mg eod with 500 mg of test and Tbol at 60 mg a day split in 3 doses the last 6 weeks . NPP is just like Deca but its in and out way faster so you can run it shorter periods and get off quicker minimizing suppression too a degree

Plus 12 weeks is too short for Deca anyway. If you wanted too do Deca with less suppression I would run NPP for 10 weeks at like 50 mg eod with 500 mg of test and Tbol at 60 mg a day split in 3 doses the last 6 weeks . NPP is just like Deca but its in and out way faster so you can run it shorter periods and get off quicker minimizing suppression too a degree

Is there something else than Deca and NPP for mass, I like long esters more than short ones. Just Test at 500mg per week also adds size. Would you say I should do that until I "stop responding" to it? I don't want to Hijack the topic, so if you could send me a PM, would be nice ;)

I haven't started the cycle yet. This was to make sure I didn't do anything wrong AHEAD of time. The proposed cycle that I was given by both Gemelli and RickRock was as follows:
"1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 deca 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg eod
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week"
I've read that Deca has a long ester and proposed that I stop it a week prior to test, but you're recommending two weeks prior? To both RickRock and Gemelli I'd love for you two to weigh in on this as well along with Gymjunkie!
Thanks guys, just trying to become as informed as possible!

Top Bottom