domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: How to stack Testosterone, Deca and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

  1. #1

    How to stack Testosterone, Deca and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

    How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan...


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZuINy-v_yI




  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan...


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZuINy-v_yI
    You read my mind. This was going to be my next cycle. Never tried primo before. Let me run something by you about this cycle, but first, I posted about a year ago a cycle I ran that irritated my prostate (I'm 57). Normal PSA should be 0-4. I ran test c 375mg, deca 375mg, EQ 300 and last 4 weeks Anavar around 40mg a day. Total was 10 weeks. My PSA went from a 2.9-3.0 to 5.8. Needless to say my Urologist wasn't thrilled. Had to take numerous tests (MRI, 4K Score blood test, etc) to rule out cancer. Thank God I had no cancer, but had an inflamed and enlarged prostate. It took a year for my PSA to return to 3.

    After that cycle I stayed on my TRT subq less than 100mg week, which had me around 550-650 test levels.

    I assume the test at 375 (maybe the Anavar) was the cause. If I run this cycle of test, deca and primo what do you think of me keeping my test around 150mg a week, deca 200-250 and Primo 400mg a week? In other words, is that too light of a dosage to see a difference and be worthwhile? Thanks.

  3. #3
    Thanks for the video bro

  4. #4
    Really interesting video, thanks for making this one. I have never really thought of deca and primo going together but this has brought new info to me.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by theoldcountry View Post
    You read my mind. This was going to be my next cycle. Never tried primo before. Let me run something by you about this cycle, but first, I posted about a year ago a cycle I ran that irritated my prostate (I'm 57). Normal PSA should be 0-4. I ran test c 375mg, deca 375mg, EQ 300 and last 4 weeks Anavar around 40mg a day. Total was 10 weeks. My PSA went from a 2.9-3.0 to 5.8. Needless to say my Urologist wasn't thrilled. Had to take numerous tests (MRI, 4K Score blood test, etc) to rule out cancer. Thank God I had no cancer, but had an inflamed and enlarged prostate. It took a year for my PSA to return to 3.

    After that cycle I stayed on my TRT subq less than 100mg week, which had me around 550-650 test levels.

    I assume the test at 375 (maybe the Anavar) was the cause. If I run this cycle of test, deca and primo what do you think of me keeping my test around 150mg a week, deca 200-250 and Primo 400mg a week? In other words, is that too light of a dosage to see a difference and be worthwhile? Thanks.
    hey man, im perfectly good with that dosing... a little bit goes a long way and while stupid ass meatheads may scoff at that dosing, i certainly dont... ive seen it for years with people running a little and gaining a lot... fuck sake, thats exactly what im doing right now on cycle bro... you will have a great cycle with minimal sides dosing it that way, which is exactly what you want




  6. #6
    very interesting stack idea bro!

  7. #7
    Interesting idea!

  8. #8
    Aye guy's, new to AAS. Thinking for first cycle stack, Test Cyp + Anavar + Ostarine for 6-7 weeks, PCT with Clomid after. Looking for dry grains, and a nice vascular/cut look. I'm 24, software engineer, workout 3-4 times a week. Let me know what y'all think! I also tend to intermittent fast for about 16-18 hours a day every 3-4 weeks, bad idea? Should I be getting my recommended cals in while on cycle? Which is 2,340 cals, I weigh 178-180, & I'm 5'11.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsully View Post
    Aye guy's, new to AAS. Thinking for first cycle stack, Test Cyp + Anavar + Ostarine for 6-7 weeks, PCT with Clomid after. Looking for dry grains, and a nice vascular/cut look. I'm 24, software engineer, workout 3-4 times a week. Let me know what y'all think! I also tend to intermittent fast for about 16-18 hours a day every 3-4 weeks, bad idea? Should I be getting my recommended cals in while on cycle? Which is 2,340 cals, I weigh 178-180, & I'm 5'11.
    hey bro, probably not going to find anyone here advising steroid use to anyone your age... sorry man




  10. #10
    24 ain't that young! haha, understandable. Thanks though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •