napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to stack Testosterone, Deca and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZuINy-v_yI

You read my mind. This was going to be my next cycle. Never tried primo before. Let me run something by you about this cycle, but first, I posted about a year ago a cycle I ran that irritated my prostate (I'm 57). Normal PSA should be 0-4. I ran test c 375mg, deca 375mg, EQ 300 and last 4 weeks Anavar around 40mg a day. Total was 10 weeks. My PSA went from a 2.9-3.0 to 5.8. Needless to say my Urologist wasn't thrilled. Had to take numerous tests (MRI, 4K Score blood test, etc) to rule out cancer. Thank God I had no cancer, but had an inflamed and enlarged prostate. It took a year for my PSA to return to 3.

After that cycle I stayed on my TRT subq less than 100mg week, which had me around 550-650 test levels.

I assume the test at 375 (maybe the Anavar) was the cause. If I run this cycle of test, deca and primo what do you think of me keeping my test around 150mg a week, deca 200-250 and Primo 400mg a week? In other words, is that too light of a dosage to see a difference and be worthwhile? Thanks.

Really interesting video, thanks for making this one. I have never really thought of deca and primo going together but this has brought new info to me.

You read my mind. This was going to be my next cycle. Never tried primo before. Let me run something by you about this cycle, but first, I posted about a year ago a cycle I ran that irritated my prostate (I'm 57). Normal PSA should be 0-4. I ran test c 375mg, deca 375mg, EQ 300 and last 4 weeks Anavar around 40mg a day. Total was 10 weeks. My PSA went from a 2.9-3.0 to 5.8. Needless to say my Urologist wasn't thrilled. Had to take numerous tests (MRI, 4K Score blood test, etc) to rule out cancer. Thank God I had no cancer, but had an inflamed and enlarged prostate. It took a year for my PSA to return to 3.

After that cycle I stayed on my TRT subq less than 100mg week, which had me around 550-650 test levels.

I assume the test at 375 (maybe the Anavar) was the cause. If I run this cycle of test, deca and primo what do you think of me keeping my test around 150mg a week, deca 200-250 and Primo 400mg a week? In other words, is that too light of a dosage to see a difference and be worthwhile? Thanks.
hey man, im perfectly good with that dosing... a little bit goes a long way and while stupid ass meatheads may scoff at that dosing, i certainly dont... ive seen it for years with people running a little and gaining a lot... fuck sake, thats exactly what im doing right now on cycle bro... you will have a great cycle with minimal sides dosing it that way, which is exactly what you want

Aye guy's, new to AAS. Thinking for first cycle stack, Test Cyp + Anavar + Ostarine for 6-7 weeks, PCT with Clomid after. Looking for dry grains, and a nice vascular/cut look. I'm 24, software engineer, workout 3-4 times a week. Let me know what y'all think! I also tend to intermittent fast for about 16-18 hours a day every 3-4 weeks, bad idea? Should I be getting my recommended cals in while on cycle? Which is 2,340 cals, I weigh 178-180, & I'm 5'11.

Aye guy's, new to AAS. Thinking for first cycle stack, Test Cyp + Anavar + Ostarine for 6-7 weeks, PCT with Clomid after. Looking for dry grains, and a nice vascular/cut look. I'm 24, software engineer, workout 3-4 times a week. Let me know what y'all think! I also tend to intermittent fast for about 16-18 hours a day every 3-4 weeks, bad idea? Should I be getting my recommended cals in while on cycle? Which is 2,340 cals, I weigh 178-180, & I'm 5'11.
hey bro, probably not going to find anyone here advising steroid use to anyone your age... sorry man

Running this cycle now and probably my new winter cycle each year. I love the synergy on this cycle

24 ain't that young! haha, understandable. Thanks though
actually it is especially for steroid use... im certainly not your dad bro, you do whatever you want... ive been doing this over a decade... i assure you, its far too young but some people are fully set on learning things the hard way...

nice stack here, they actually stack great together. you get the androgen, the mild anabolic, and the DHT all in 1 cycle. perfect

Top Bottom