napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how to ruin your test

drb_iac

I occasionally workout with this guy who is 42. He is on tren and has deveolped a super man attitude. Nothing can hurt him and he is invincible.He basically looks like a sausage and does not seem to progress. After a workout I asked what was going on. Well superman doesn't need to eat right. He says on tren that all he needs is carbs. So he eats more dam candy than I did as a kid.I really have not seen him eat anything but candy. It is hershey bars while he is working out, sugared cokes,easter eggs etc. Then he tells me he drinks almost an entire 750ml of Jack Daniels every night. I guess the alcohol does not effect superman either. Let me tell anyone who drinks more than a beer or two everynight. Alcohol knocks your test out of the park. The stuff is catabolic. This guy makes no progress on tren because he is always a bit shaky. Not totally hung over but close. He has no strength. Add a poor diet and you have a big zero gains. Tren is not a magic wand that you wave and become superman. First and foremost you train hard and eat right. Gear is a supplement to those two things. Amen.

Re: RE: how to ruin your test

drb_iac said:
I occasionally workout with this guy who is 42. He is on tren and has deveolped a super man attitude. Nothing can hurt him and he is invincible.He basically looks like a sausage and does not seem to progress. After a workout I asked what was going on. Well superman doesn't need to eat right. He says on tren that all he needs is carbs. So he eats more dam candy than I did as a kid.I really have not seen him eat anything but candy. It is hershey bars while he is working out, sugared cokes,easter eggs etc. Then he tells me he drinks almost an entire 750ml of Jack Daniels every night. I guess the alcohol does not effect superman either. Let me tell anyone who drinks more than a beer or two everynight. Alcohol knocks your test out of the park. The stuff is catabolic. This guy makes no progress on tren because he is always a bit shaky. Not totally hung over but close. He has no strength. Add a poor diet and you have a big zero gains. Tren is not a magic wand that you wave and become superman. First and foremost you train hard and eat right. Gear is a supplement to those two things. Amen.
Sounds like a death wish to me. This is a perfect example of what not to do! Thanks for sharing!

Holy fuck. You should take his stash of juice right now. He is going to kill himself.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

drb_iac said:
This guy is obviously a complete idiot. Unfortunately there are people that do dumb shit like this, and what gives steroids a bad name. There's not exactly a point to running Tren or any other steroid if you aren't going to do the things necessary for gains. Guys think Tren and others steroids are some magical unicorn that just makes you big and lean. Steroids will only give you what you put into them, and this guy is a perfect example of that.

drb_iac said:
This guy is obviously a complete idiot. Unfortunately there are people that do dumb shit like this, and what gives steroids a bad name. There's not exactly a point to running Tren or any other steroid if you aren't going to do the things necessary for gains. Guys think Tren and others steroids are some magical unicorn that just makes you big and lean. Steroids will only give you what you put into them, and this guy is a perfect example of that.

drb_iac said:

Hey guys,
Due to a chronic illness and RA I'm prescribed four Percocet 10/325 per day. Will the Tylenol or other anti-inflamatories hurt my progress with Test-Cyp? I don't consume alcohol. The Percs barely take the edge off anymore.

wow but I bet he is the same arrogant asshole that you cant tell him shit. and then when the autopsy comes back and they find juice in him it will be blamed. I mean why the fuck would you waste the money if you don't want to change? Anyway that's the problem ive had friends ask me where to go to get something and I have a local source that we both know, but he isn't willing to stop drinking and eating whatever the fuck he wants to. So I just tell him I don't know anywhere he can get it. And it straight pisses me off to take records away from people that are doing it in sports and what not, because they had the juice but they also had the fuckin discipline to bust their asses in the gym or in their training to improve. like RickRock said if there was a fucking magic bean to take then everyone would be freakazoids. Every one wants it easy and it aint easy you still gotta do work!! Hard work. But such is life some work and benefit and some sit on their asses with their hands out and want everything easy. DRB I think it would be futile to even say anything it's be better to beat ur head against the wall for best results.

You cant fix stupid!!

benhaven01 said:
Hey guys,
Due to a chronic illness and RA I'm prescribed four Percocet 10/325 per day. Will the Tylenol or other anti-inflamatories hurt my progress with Test-Cyp? I don't consume alcohol. The Percs barely take the edge off anymore.

honestly bro, percocet mixed with steroid use is a deathwish... example: all the professional wrestlers who tend to suddenly die when they are in their 40's and 50's due to heavy use of pain killers combined with misuse of steroids.. pain killers in general are a death trap... they are worse than illegal street drugs and that's no bull shit... a lot of things are derivatives of pain killers... im sure you need them for some sort of reason but understand that regardless, they are death in a bottle... this is no joke

benhaven01 said:
Hey guys,

Dude the 10's are whoppers, but at least your total daily tylenol is only 1300mgs.But your narcotic intake is 40mgs. Keep check on that crap because you are going to find yourself gradually going up in dose. Then you will be on 6/day and 6 don't work anmore. It is as insidious as alcohol. Be carefull, and do not exceed what the doc says, and do not touch alcohol.

BigBusiness said:
Drd_iac you need to take this man under your wing!!! Get him on the right track!!

I tried...you won't belive what he told me. Just as we talked about in another post. He said that he could bench more than me. I dont know how he knows that cause I do not do benches. Just a jackwad I guess.

nah drb, that's a bird you gotta push hard outta the nest lol hate to say it but its gonna take a lot for him to get a wake up call. Needs to hit on his ass hard enuff to jar his damn teeth loose and maybe he will get it, but at 42 I doubt it. Like I said you cant fix stupid

drb_iac said:
BigBusiness said:
Drd_iac you need to take this man under your wing!!! Get him on the right track!!

I tried...you won't belive what he told me. Just as we talked about in another post. He said that he could bench more than me. I dont know how he knows that cause I do not do benches. Just a jackwad I guess.

Definitely sounds like it, a complete d-bag. Why waste your money on gear? I agree with rockmfhudd to the fullest!!! Maybe he will get lucky and have a epiphany!!

benhaven01 said:
Hey guys,

FAct number one... I dabled a few times with opiates for some retarded reason.. Not sure.. Was a long time ago.

Fact number 2...i dabled with steroids alot in fact...

Fact number 3..do to blood pressure basically my ankles swelled up I did martial arts so figured at the time my feet took a beating on the bag...
The ankle swelling was the warning and like an idiot took a very small amount of opiate nothing that would cause overdose or death.. Was a tiny bit.. As a result of taking that tiny bit while on gear I had a wonderful experience of waking up to medics naked on the hard wood floors of my Hall way with my girl friend crying in the background.. She found me hunched over on the toilet turning a pale grey and my lips were blue... I had a faint pulse and was revived with oxygen thank God... A tiny bit I might add... True story my friend..... Death trap!! Can't believe I shared that shit but it's true and it happened... The gear amplifies it the form of blood pressure...

Sicasso said:
benhaven01 said:
Hey guys,

FAct number one... I dabled a few times with opiates for some retarded reason.. Not sure.. Was a long time ago.

Fact number 3..do to blood pressure basically my ankles swelled up I did martial arts so figured at the time my feet took a beating on the bag...
The ankle swelling was the warning and like an idiot took a very small amount of opiate nothing that would cause overdose or death.. Was a tiny bit.. As a result of taking that tiny bit while on gear I had a wonderful experience of waking up to medics naked on the hard wood floors of my Hall way with my girl friend crying in the background.. She found me hunched over on the toilet turning a pale grey and my lips were blue... I had a faint pulse and was revived with oxygen thank God... A tiny bit I might add... True story my friend..... Death trap!! Can't believe I shared that shit but it's true and it happened... The gear amplifies it the form of blood pressure...

Damn Sicasso that's is a crazy ass story but goes to show that you don't mix shit up, thanks for sharing that it took a lot im sure and that is the kind of stories we need in here to ensure that everyone knows the dangers or not being responsible with this shit.

Sicasso said:
benhaven01 said:
Hey guys,

Damn that's a pretty crazy story man, and that's exactly why we don't advise people taking steroids with those types of things. It's not a good combination at all. Thanks for sharing your story with us

Top Bottom