napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to properly time your carb intake with your workouts:A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I do exactly what the title says, explaining how to properly time your carbohydrate intake with your workouts... Carbs are extremely important to helping with muscle growth but you have to know how to properly use and time them, which I thoroughly explain for everyone... Do not miss this video!

How to properly time your carb intake with your workouts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sTzAD6Uqc&feature=youtu.be

Great vid bro. I always carb load prior to training. Definite plus for powering through training.
thanks brother... theres this huge fear and misconception with carbs that is just way off base... you already know how important they are... its just like anything else.. if you take in too much, THEN it can have an adverse effect but people that think they should eliminate them are off base

One thing I'm a big advocate of is proper nutrient timing of carbs around workouts. Great video Dylan

Hey bros, im really thankful for being part of this forum. I want to thank all of you for doing what you do, also to Dyl, for all your efforts, bro. Lets continue this strong brotherhood. Great video, like always!

Hey bros, im really thankful for being part of this forum. I want to thank all of you for doing what you do, also to Dyl, for all your efforts, bro. Lets continue this strong brotherhood. Great video, like always!
thank you brother, i truly appreciate it!

Good info bro!..I always eat some carbs before training. I hate trying to hit the iron and my stomach is growling..makes me feel weak. Couple be in my mind though. Will def try 3-4 hours before instead of my normal 1-1:39

Top Bottom