napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How is post ct from dga used?

Astroid

Having some testicle pain on cycle week 7 with a strong triple stack. Got bloods taken. Test isn't so hot but not shutdown just a bit suppressed. Is post ct pretty much just like hcgenerate? And would I start taking it now for last 4 weeks of cycle or take it during pct or both? My current pct is only clomid and cardarine.

Once my balls start to shrink I start to get testicle pain so I start running about 370-400 IU of hcg twice a week. Balls bounce back right away, not back to their normal size but pretty close and pain goes away. HCG IS NOT TO BE USED DURING PCT. Dylan has videos on the does and fonts of hcg and how and when not to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Once my balls start to shrink I start to get testicle pain so I start running about 370-400 IU of hcg twice a week. Balls bounce back right away, not back to their normal size but pretty close and pain goes away. HCG IS NOT TO BE USED DURING PCT. Dylan has videos on the does and fonts of hcg and how and when not to run it.

Balls have not shrunk at all. I only have pain :/. Been like this for a week

Balls have not shrunk at all. I only have pain :/. Been like this for a week

Ok... I’m just telling you when my balls shrink I get ball pain. So I run hcg and the pain goes away.

Are you running test with this cycle? Why is it so low a little past mid cycle?

No test

I'm not sure. I'm taking S4, lgd and rad140. 50 mg, 10 mg, and 20mg.

Maybe the amount of then I'm taking at once could be the issue? I have done a 12 weeks ostarine and a 12 week lgd this is third cycle I went bigger with it after having 0 supression first two.

Well it’s the foundation of every cycle.

Hm. Was under the impression when I started and posted my cycle plans here. They triple stack + a good pct would be just fine without a test base.

Are you suggesting maybe my issues might be related to no test?

The only thing I'm running besides those compounds is organ support

You don’t need a test base for sarms.
Ah okay. I bet it helps though. I've been working out ten years but very new to peds. Started then about a year ago with weak cycles now trying a strong sarm cycle. If I do okay my next cycle is test.

Also HCG and HCGenerate are COMPLETELY different things...
Yah so I read. I really don't feel any sides besides testicle pain and some lower test. Like I said I'm not shutdown but ball pain a little annoying. Especially when I have a dull ache at work. Just wondering what I can do about it

Hm. Was under the impression when I started and posted my cycle plans here. They triple stack + a good pct would be just fine without a test base.

Are you suggesting maybe my issues might be related to no test?

The only thing I'm running besides those compounds is organ support

Ok my mistake.

If you’re on your last 4 weeks of your cycle you should start taking Post CT. You’re just getting suppressed man. Post CT will help

Top Bottom