napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How is this possible? Acne cleared up on first cycle

ste

So... I have been on TRT for a while now (125mg e6d sustanon) and I have struggled with acne for the whole time I have been on it, I have scars all over my back chest shoulders neck form them, I was getting loads of new spots every day and no matter what I tried they never stopped coming! I started my first cycle nearly 3 weeks ago, test only I'm using SIS labs Tri Test 400 sub q @ 160mg e3d (373mg a week) and Anastrozole @ 0.5mg e3d, and now apart from my scars I literally have 1 or 2 new spots over the past week. Is this the calm before the storm or will they stay away? I was setting myself up for a really bad time with them on cycle but its the complete opposite, has anyone else had this? :confused:

The body is weird. I’ve been on a sustained 250mg per week for about 12 weeks now. Some weeks I look great, but then times like yesterday, my back and all down my sides are fucking infuriated for some reason and alllllll broke out to hell.
Also, sust at 6 days in between can cause quite the sway in hormone levels. That could be a reason as well.

I did think that about the Sustanon, although I did feel great on it I doubt I will be taking it again it was always 24/48 hours after I pin I would have a huge breakout. I hope they stay away they really hate them.

It's all about hormone balance, and nobody can say whether you will be fine the whole cycle or not, and everyone is different

no rhyme or reason... when you have hormonal changes then its possible to get acne but if you have a better balance, which could be now, then you had it clear up... regardless of the reason, its just great that you had it clear up for you

no rhyme or reason... when you have hormonal changes then its possible to get acne but if you have a better balance, which could be now, then you had it clear up... regardless of the reason, its just great that you had it clear up for you

Yes definitely good news! Just not looking forward to it coming back. Might do a blood test now to see the ratios so when I come off I can try to keep it the same on a lower dose. I'm not that lucky usually but might be worth a go.

I'm just finishing up my first Tren cycle and I put it off for a while because I was afraid of all the stories and horrible acne. I got like 5 zits. I still have to come off and I expect to get a couple more but it wasn't bad at all. If you run the proper ancillaries you can minimize acne to the fullest.

Taking care of your skin is really the best method you can use.

As said it is the luck of the draw. People want to claim anything, but it just ain't true.

"Oh if you had acne when you were younger you'll get it on roids."

"Oh if you had no acne when you were younger you won't on roids."

"Oh it is from Androgenic gear and high DHT."

"Oh it is from lack of Estrogen control."

"Oh it is from a bad diet."

I can personally dispel pretty much all of them. Crystal clear skin as a kid. Can get acne on TRT. Can get it clear on Tren and high DHT cycles. Can be clear with E2 out of control. Can have acne with perfect E2. Can be clear living on sugar and off the diet wagon. Can have acne on a clean AF diet.

Of course they all help to varying degrees but each, and in of themselves, are not sole causes.

Taking care of your skin is really the best method you can use.

As said it is the luck of the draw. People want to claim anything, but it just ain't true.

"Oh if you had acne when you were younger you'll get it on roids."

"Oh if you had no acne when you were younger you won't on roids."

"Oh it is from Androgenic gear and high DHT."

"Oh it is from lack of Estrogen control."

"Oh it is from a bad diet."

I can personally dispel pretty much all of them. Crystal clear skin as a kid. Can get acne on TRT. Can get it clear on Tren and high DHT cycles. Can be clear with E2 out of control. Can have acne with perfect E2. Can be clear living on sugar and off the diet wagon. Can have acne on a clean AF diet.

Of course they all help to varying degrees but each, and in of themselves, are not sole causes.

Agreed, I read so much about what other people tried and I tried pretty much everything from showering 3 times a day with every over the counter product I could get my hands on to even becoming a vegan for a short while! nothing really worked for me. When they come back I will have to go to the doctors an see what they can offer me but for now I have a short break from them.

i use ALL obagi products... they are the very best... now, they are NOT cheap at all but damn well worth it.. they have taken years off my skin bro... also have helped tremendously with hypopigmentation from all the tanning i did when i was younger

i use ALL obagi products... they are the very best... now, they are NOT cheap at all but damn well worth it.. they have taken years off my skin bro... also have helped tremendously with hypopigmentation from all the tanning i did when i was younger

Cheers Dylan, I will defiantly look into those. Appreciate all your help!

Top Bottom