napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how to pass my ipf drug test thru urine

elmeert55

hello dylan ,
i been watchin almost all ur videos and i wanted to know if u could me wit that , i have first national powerlifting competition and they wil drug test me thru urine what should i do ! because i been takin test enanthante , test cypionate , nandrolone pynail propinate , anavar and deca !
i want to pass this test which will be after 3 month from now !
thank u sir i really appreciate it

im sorry but im not your guy for this... i honestly dont answer these type of questions because i want no liability whatsoever... the minutes i tell someone what i think on this and something goes wrong, im automatically to blame so for these types of things, all i can do is advise you on half lives but beyond that, there's really nothing more i can do...

Unless you actually cheat in the drug test there is nothing you can do at this point.
It takes more than 3 months for some of these drugs to completely clear from your system.

You wouldnt pass a steroids test för almost 18 momths on deca.... right?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

deca can linger up to 18 months, yes... thats literally the worst thing you could run knowing you are going to have any sort of drug test

There are too many unknowns when it comes to detection times, especially with long estered compounds like deca and EQ, so it's hard to say. Play at your own risk.

Your best bet would be getting some fake urin, or maby even skip the competition? Unless you're actually set for a certain date to be tested...

Your best bet would be getting some fake urin, or maby even skip the competition? Unless you're actually set for a certain date to be tested...

Wtf, fake urine? Seriously bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only problem with different urine is temp. They have a heat tape on the cup with a very low tolerance level..Ur piss has to be a certain temperature or it'll change colors n u automatically fail that sample

They sell it bro...get a copy of high times

No doubt they do, but the last piss test I took they took a temperature reading as well. So unless you have a fake schlong attached to a small warming device, your deception would be discovered. As for High Times, my mama told me I would go blind if I looked at that type of smut [emoji23]

No doubt they do, but the last piss test I took they took a temperature reading as well. So unless you have a fake schlong attached to a small warming device, your deception would be discovered. As for High Times, my mama told me I would go blind if I looked at that type of smut [emoji23]

Dude, Google "ScreenyWeeny 5.0"! Got the whole package, including heating pads and waist container [emoji14]

What can I say? If you wanna pass, you're gonna have to go that extra mile 😂

Just compete in a non tested fed dude. Problem solved. Fake piss? Fake dicks with built in warmer? Seriously? That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Compete in a non tested fed and you can take what ever you want.

Passed employer tests many times using synthetic urine. Didnt go the fake dick route.lol.. but i wasnt observed. Used to use a lot of drugsyears ago. Not a proud time in my life. Decided it wasnt worth loosing everything and gave it up.

Top Bottom