napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How often to eat pork

m555zma

How often are you guys eating pork? I love sausage with my eggs, but pork is not as healthy as chicken or beef or fish.
Once a week? Once a month?.. Or no pork at all?..

Pork loin is the only pork I'd suggest. I don't recommend sausage whatsoever. It's processed and LOADED with sodium.

Probly not too often. Unless on keto diet ie you can have bacon and pork loins otherwise it is a fatty meat and usually quite processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pork loin is the only pork I'd suggest. I don't recommend sausage whatsoever. It's processed and LOADED with sodium.
i completely agree to the highest extent... pork loin is the ONE that i will actually eat... however when you start talking about breakfast sausage etc.. you are getting into things i would rarely touch... i know they taste great but they are horrible for you in general

This is too generalized, just like how often you should eat beef. It depends on how lean it is, etc. Bacon and sausage probably aren't ideal at any time

Ummm... every weekend for breakfast. Bacon and Sausage Patties. Other than that the occasional Poin Loin 1x month.
What's the point of taking this stuff if you can't enjoy the fruits of your labor? I'm not saying be a fat bastard, I hover between 12-14% bf at 242 lbs now, have veins prominent all over my body, especially if I simply tense my body a little. Bacon... it is an essential mineral. Just bust your ass in the gym, if you're training right you can eat whatever you want within reason> Problem is most peoples idea of "bustng ass in the gym" is weak af.

Ummm... every weekend for breakfast. Bacon and Sausage Patties. Other than that the occasional Poin Loin 1x month.
What's the point of taking this stuff if you can't enjoy the fruits of your labor? I'm not saying be a fat bastard, I hover between 12-14% bf at 242 lbs now, have veins prominent all over my body, especially if I simply tense my body a little. Bacon... it is an essential mineral. Just bust your ass in the gym, if you're training right you can eat whatever you want within reason> Problem is most peoples idea of "bustng ass in the gym" is weak af.

100% agree except idk what poin loin is. Is that some slang for getting pussy?

Being an IIFYM guy myself id say I agree with some of this except I do arrange my macros to allow myself to have those lenient foods within reason.

I wouldn't say people have a green light to eat whatever they want as long as they bust their ass, but there absolutely is no reason you can't enjoy the foods you want if you structure things right without getting carried away

100% agree except idk what poin loin is. Is that some slang for getting pussy?

pork loin is the shit bro... cleanest cut of pork you can get... its basically got the same macros as chicken does... its like the center cut

I've got some home ground breakfast sausage from wild hog and that stuff is amazing. Self processed without extra added bullshit. The only added fat is from a pig a friend slaughtered... all natural at it's finest. We added some flavor mix like maple and stuff to some to spice it up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've got some home ground breakfast sausage from wild hog and that stuff is amazing. Self processed without extra added bullshit. The only added fat is from a pig a friend slaughtered... all natural at it's finest. We added some flavor mix like maple and stuff to some to spice it up.

That sounds amazing. I want some

Sounds damn good bro

Juice if you ever get to Illinois look me up I got a freezer full of goodness in the garage. Also Rick you start hitting the gym at normal time again let me know I've got over 25 lbs in the freezer of 3 different flavor varieties I'll bring some with me

Juice if you ever get to Illinois look me up I got a freezer full of goodness in the garage. Also Rick you start hitting the gym at normal time again let me know I've got over 25 lbs in the freezer of 3 different flavor varieties I'll bring some with me

Well i was born in chicago. Now i live in the OC. Huntington Beach. :). Bit of a drive for me. You can overnight it. Ha ha.

Top Bottom