napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to no your on your way to being shut down?

nicejoggersbro

Hey guys, im curious how one would know they are on the road to being shut down, I'm almost 2 months into lgd and I'd say the only real thing I've noticed is maybe my testicles are smaller. This lgd doesn't give me the crazy pumps and as good of results as sarmsx did , but I do have very minor acne , I'm still horny as a goat , maybe a bit more sensitive in the feelings category , I don't no but I do worry about sarms being legit no matter where they come from. I do not want to mention sources, just want feedback on how one would no to stop and pct to avoid screwing yourself up.

Thanks you much!

Testicles getting smaller could definitely be a sign, but you should probably get bloodwork done if you are in doubt.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Testicles getting smaller could definitely be a sign, but you should probably get bloodwork done if you are in doubt.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Call me an idiot.... Because I've never done blood work . 4th sarms cycle in 3 year's. I don't no where I'd be able to get private blood work done around here

If LGD is making your balls smaller and giving you good libido I would be quite suspicious of it not being LGD. Just my 2 cents.

If LGD is making your balls smaller and giving you good libido I would be quite suspicious of it not being LGD. Just my 2 cents.
Exactly my thoughts

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

I'm about 2 months deep, I think I'ma go ahead and pct, I feel like it's weaker than my sarmsx lgd , seems different but I feel pretty good, are you thinking this is some kind of ph spiked substance?

I'm about 2 months deep, I think I'ma go ahead and pct, I feel like it's weaker than my sarmsx lgd , seems different but I feel pretty good, are you thinking this is some kind of ph spiked substance?

Yes, that’s my immediate suspicion. Doesn’t mean I’m right though.

the only way to anything for sure is bloodwork... that is posted on here daily, nothing is going to change than answer... you can go by symptoms all day long but you will never know with accuracy the severity etc without bloodwork confirmation... period... you can ask it any way you please, rephrase it etc but the answer is not going to change

the only way to anything for sure is bloodwork... that is posted on here daily, nothing is going to change than answer... you can go by symptoms all day long but you will never know with accuracy the severity etc without bloodwork confirmation... period... you can ask it any way you please, rephrase it etc but the answer is not going to change

But but but , i get mean boners . Lol yeah I understand, I really don't even feel suppressed or anything like that , but lord would I hate to really screw things up. My closest place is 7 hr's to do them blood labs ... It's a bummer not easy for me. Thanks for everything , always appreciate it!

Hey Dylan so if I read this correctly you can go to privatemdlabs.com and order the female hormonal panel for 70 $ and this is the cheapest way to get your bloodwork done?

That is correct. It's not a bad deal at all in the areas that it is offered.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom