napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much Vitamin B6 on 300mg Deca a week?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I was advised on the forum to use B6 my next cycle instead of prami/caber. Last cycle I ran deca at 400 with no prolactin issues. I do have prami on hand for worst case scenario.

However, I have seen many different dosages for B6. First question is how much is the recommended dose of B6 at this dose of deca (300mg/wk)? Also, is this something I would take daily?

If you guys need any other info about me to help answer this please let me know!

Thank you guys.

Cycle I plan to run:
16 weeks
Test E: 300mg
Deca: 300mg
EQ: 600mg
Aromasin: 12.5 mg/EOD

yes you take it daily... 1.5 - 2 mg per day is fine... you are over thinking it... just the normal daily amount is all you need or just a little bit over that

You ran Deca @ 400 on a previous cycle and want to run it @ 300 on your next? What do you expect to achieve from that?

Well, I'm adding another compound, EQ. I'm being moderate. What do you mean what do I expect to achieve? Are you saying i should stay the same or up a compound after each use? Very confused by your statement.

Well, I'm adding another compound, EQ. I'm being moderate. What do you mean what do I expect to achieve? Are you saying i should stay the same or up a compound after each use? Very confused by your statement.
It wasn't a statement it was a question. I'm just asking what do you expect to achieve by running Deca lower than your previous cycle?

It wasn't a statement it was a question. I'm just asking what do you expect to achieve by running Deca lower than your previous cycle?

Well, I really liked the strength gains I got from Deca at 400, so i figured I can get good strength gains as well, even at a lower dose. If I was just running test and deca, I probably would up it.

Have you seen people do this before?

Well, I really liked the strength gains I got from Deca at 400, so i figured I can get good strength gains as well, even at a lower dose. If I was just running test and deca, I probably would up it.

Have you seen people do this before?
I'm just asking because I know how I personally respond. I have to up my dosages a little bit every cycle. Eq is mild I wouldn't expect a whole lot from it except strength, vascularity and endurance. You may get 5 lbs of lean muscle but don't expect much more. Just my personal opinion and experience I don't want to offend the EQ fans.

I'm just asking because I know how I personally respond. I have to up my dosages a little bit every cycle. Eq is mild I wouldn't expect a whole lot from it except strength, vascularity and endurance. You may get 5 lbs of lean muscle but don't expect much more. Just my personal opinion and experience I don't want to offend the EQ fans.

Not offending at all! I didn't mean to respond like that lol. I'm hoping, I could be wrong, but I'm hoping this nice long break off of anabolics, 5 1/2-6 months, can make a smaller amount of deca just as effective as the other amount i used. I know this could be wishful thinking on my part.

I'm not expecting huge gains, but 5 solid pounds wouldn't be bad imo. My ultimate goal is to be a lean 215-220, and I understand this will take years to achieve. I'm a lean 200 right now, but if I went up to 215 right now I would not be lean lol.

I had prolactin issue when I ran tren and did not use caber I supplemented with B6 400-600mg a day and it cleared up the issue within two days!! I ended up getting caber eventually but never used it as the B6 seemed to work just fine. I was running 400-500 on tren a week at the time.

Not offending at all! I didn't mean to respond like that lol. I'm hoping, I could be wrong, but I'm hoping this nice long break off of anabolics, 5 1/2-6 months, can make a smaller amount of deca just as effective as the other amount i used. I know this could be wishful thinking on my part.

I'm not expecting huge gains, but 5 solid pounds wouldn't be bad imo. My ultimate goal is to be a lean 215-220, and I understand this will take years to achieve. I'm a lean 200 right now, but if I went up to 215 right now I would not be lean lol.
you should see excellent results at 300 bro... ive ran it that way before and absolutely loved it... 400 is generally the max i ever recommend on it to begin with...

Top Bottom