napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How Much Time Between Sarm Cycle

Kezzy

Hi Everyone,
New member just looking for info regarding sarms cycles for females.
Female:
height: 5.3'
weight: 60 kilos
cycle: currently using Corvin Meier products

almost completed first 12 weeks on Mk2866 ( ostarine 50mg/ml 30 ml bottle)
dosage: 25mg every morning four weeks on and a week off for 12 weeks.
also cutting with SR9009 ( 20mg/ml 30 ml bottle)
dosage: 10 mg twice dailymorning and evening 12 weeks on 2 weeks off.

my question is regarding cycles for women and if its safe to continue use or is it more advisable to take a couple of months break. This is my first cycle and am quite happy with the results although I would like to try GW. it seems a lot of men are having wonderful results. Its been difficult to find information and reviews of other women taking sarms which is how I found you so hope you don't mind helping a sister out.. I tried to ask the company I purchased from but unfortunately they didn't respond.
Thankyou very much, I really love your you tube videos and a huge fan! It would be nice to connect with other women using sarms too. its a quietly spoken thing for women is Australia so having some one to bounce off would be fantastic.
Anyway sorry if im wasting your time as I read your blog for beginners and you probably have many posts on here that Ive obviously not found.
Cheers
Have a blessed day :)

you only need 3-4 weeks off in between cycles and then you can start a new one... dont worry, its a great question and you are not wasting anyones times! you kneed to ask when you are not sure... thats what we are here for!

A great question indeed.
Learning every day, and so are many others.

Dylan, the same answer for males? And same answer for every kind of SARM (GM, MK,...) ?

Cheers you all

Hi Everyone,
New member just looking for info regarding sarms cycles for females.
Female:
height: 5.3'
weight: 60 kilos
cycle: currently using Corvin Meier products

almost completed first 12 weeks on Mk2866 ( ostarine 50mg/ml 30 ml bottle)
dosage: 25mg every morning four weeks on and a week off for 12 weeks.
also cutting with SR9009 ( 20mg/ml 30 ml bottle)
dosage: 10 mg twice dailymorning and evening 12 weeks on 2 weeks off.

my question is regarding cycles for women and if its safe to continue use or is it more advisable to take a couple of months break. This is my first cycle and am quite happy with the results although I would like to try GW. it seems a lot of men are having wonderful results. Its been difficult to find information and reviews of other women taking sarms which is how I found you so hope you don't mind helping a sister out.. I tried to ask the company I purchased from but unfortunately they didn't respond.
Thankyou very much, I really love your you tube videos and a huge fan! It would be nice to connect with other women using sarms too. its a quietly spoken thing for women is Australia so having some one to bounce off would be fantastic.
Anyway sorry if im wasting your time as I read your blog for beginners and you probably have many posts on here that Ive obviously not found.
Cheers
Have a blessed day :)

You only need 3-4 weeks off between cycles, just as Dylan said. GW and s4 are both great for females, and I'm sure you would love them. Make sure you get what you need from www.sarmsx.com

Here is a great cycle for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

A great question indeed.

Dylan, the same answer for males? And same answer for every kind of SARM (GM, MK,...) ?

Cheers you all

Yes, except males will have to run a pct afterwards before taking the 3-4 weeks off

MK-677 is the one sarm that is meant to be taken long term for a good year to get the most out of it

A great question indeed.

Cheers you all
yes exactly... the only difference is females dont need a pct and men do... otherwise most rules apply aside from certain sarms that females run slightly lower

Thank you so much gentlemen, I was unaware of female use with S4, i read only a little about it and thought it was for guys only. Rick Rock I appreciate you taking the time to formulate me a little plan. Very thoughtful! i will definitely look into it further and indulge in my next course. Thank you :)

Top Bottom