napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much testosterone we need?

hader60

Hi Dylan !

First of all than you for all your informative video on YouTube. They are very useful and make sense.
Lately I watched on of your late video about how much testosterone we need, you mentioned that 350 mg is fair enough to build muscle, of course everyone sticks with the magical number which is 500 mg per week. So, my question is, if an average healthy man (under 40 yrs. old) can produce between 50 to 70mg of testosterone per week naturally and still build muscle, as we can see there are a lot of young men still have great physique with that small amount of testosterone. I wonder why we must inject between 100 to 500 mg sometimes to get benefits of the testosterone. Why 100 mg or 200mg doesn’t work? Have you any experiences or any theory for this? Again thank you for your time, I really appreciate it if I get even a short answer.

Best Regards

thats a therapeutic dose of testosterone... that kind of dosing is not used for cycling or building muscle.. it doesnt translate into adding large amounts of muscle... what you need health wise is far different than what you need physique wise... i think you are confusing the difference...

Yes you can build muscle on a natural equivalent dose of testosterone. Nobody will dispute that. But it will be at a natural rate you need to be at a superphysiological dose to build muscle at an accelerated rate. A superphysiological dose (above the 350 to 1100ng/dl normal range) starts around 200mg and up. What dylan is saying, is it really doesmt make sense to cycle unless you plan to make sufficient gains above what you could make naturally. A good average dose for gains and reward starts around 300 to 350. Most, including me would agree with that

Top Bottom