napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much testosterone do you actually need?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Excellent topic to cover. Of course needs are going to vary a lot and be a bit different for everyone, but there is a lot of misconception out there on this topic. Good thing to cover

So i started out my first cycle with 500mg test and about 6 weeks in my blood pressure skyrocketed, i wish i had known i could take less before. Good to see a post like this

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

great video, i would say "follow what dylan says", dont they say slow and steady wins the race=)

So i started out my first cycle with 500mg test and about 6 weeks in my blood pressure skyrocketed, i wish i had known i could take less before. Good to see a post like this

I have used 400-500/week in the past, but now realize that what I had was severely underdosed.

I got some real deal Test in several weeks ago and definitely had to dial it down by 40% after about five weeks in and even pinning every 5 days instead of 3.5 days(Monday evening and Friday Morning) because of the same.

I keep a low dose BP med by my side at all times when on cycle just to be safe.

Top Bottom