napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how much fat when on cycle

hey everyone...I was just curious how much fat do u guys think is enough when on cylce? cause almost everyone prefer low fat and very high carb when on cycle

There's plenty of ways to setup your macro's and that's something you'll find over time for what works best for you. You could do lower fat, moderate carb. You could do high fat, low to no carb, etc. Everyone's body is different. I handle carbs just fine but another person may be more sensitive to them and have to dip lower. It's always going to vary. If you are trying to get a baseline, then read this thread and apply it to yourself. Pay attention to how your body responds and as you get closer to your goals, you'll learn more and more.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Your diet should have nothing to do with whether on cycle or not. You set your macros to what works for you....period. Some like myself prefer lower fat with moderate carb intake or higher carb when bulking. Some prefer low carb and high fat. It all comes down to what works for you. What I will say, is high carb AND high fat is a recipe for getting fat.

It also depend on what kind of diet you are on. Or if you are buling or cutting or recomping all values change based on cycle goals

PHURIOUS

hey everyone...I was just curious how much fat do u guys think is enough when on cylce? cause almost everyone prefer low fat and very high carb when on cycle

Depends on about 1,000 different factors. Are you asking for you? What's your cycle?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

.4g per lb bodyweight is a good amount whether on or off cycle.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Age 25
Height 174cm
Weight 71kg
Body fat % 7%
Years of training 9
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) test only cycle year ago 10 weeks,500mg per week and now i am doing test cyp 500mg per week for 12weeks and last 4 weeks i added winstrol 30mg,i really enyoy this cycle so will extend it to 13 weeks
PCT for each cycle clomid,nolva,aromasin,cardarine and ostarine
Goals some lean gains but year round stay under 10% bf
Supplements (if any) creatine,xtend,whey isolate,pre workout,fish oil,multi,liver protect,d3
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

I always keep my protein high (like 40-45%), but like to do moderate carb/low fat on lifting days, and moderate to high fat/low carb on rest days.

It's really based on the individual. Some guys have better performance with higher fats and lower carbs, some are the opposite. I personally like roughly 0.4 grams per lb of bw.

It's really based on the individual. Some guys have better performance with higher fats and lower carbs, some are the opposite. I personally like roughly 0.4 grams per lb of bw.

x1,000 ..........depends on the person, the age, the goals, etc.

Top Bottom