domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much fat when on cycle

how much fat when on cycle

hey everyone...I was just curious how much fat do u guys think is enough when on cylce? cause almost everyone prefer low fat and very high carb when on cycle

look around for posts on macro's. that gives you the splits.

There's plenty of ways to setup your macro's and that's something you'll find over time for what works best for you. You could do lower fat, moderate carb. You could do high fat, low to no carb, etc. Everyone's body is different. I handle carbs just fine but another person may be more sensitive to them and have to dip lower. It's always going to vary. If you are trying to get a baseline, then read this thread and apply it to yourself. Pay attention to how your body responds and as you get closer to your goals, you'll learn more and more.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...01-a-3314.html

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

i like to go 0.3g of fat per lbs of bodyweight and 1.5g of per lbs

Your diet should have nothing to do with whether on cycle or not. You set your macros to what works for you....period. Some like myself prefer lower fat with moderate carb intake or higher carb when bulking. Some prefer low carb and high fat. It all comes down to what works for you. What I will say, is high carb AND high fat is a recipe for getting fat.

I like low fat, moderate carbs and protein being the highest Marco percentage.

Yeah i think that 0.3 to 0.35g of fat per lbs is just enough for everyone

PHURIOUS
    It also depend on what kind of diet you are on. Or if you are buling or cutting or recomping all values change based on cycle goals

PHURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by musclefreak47 View Post
    hey everyone...I was just curious how much fat do u guys think is enough when on cylce? cause almost everyone prefer low fat and very high carb when on cycle
    Depends on about 1,000 different factors. Are you asking for you? What's your cycle?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

.4g per lb bodyweight is a good amount whether on or off cycle.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk