napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much does test effect body weight?

cookiemonster

So a friend of mine was sorta of telling me even at the same exact calories, and just an "upped cycle of test" will put on gains and body weight will increase just on the increased test alone.... silly questions but is this true?? I have always been a firm believe on eating consistent to get the body weight I desire...

clearly taking test will make it a lot easier to put on size but how much, the quality etc... all comes into that question... anyone dumb fuck can start taking test or any other steroid and put on size but that doesnt make it clean, safe, effective etc...

Increased test will definitely put on size given caloric intake and physical activity remain constant. There are many factors that go into it. I suggest doing some research

Well, from someone with low test in the 200's due to a TBI and a having to deal with pancreatic digestive issues it was very difficult to gain weight and I hovered around 155 lbs. After utilizing TRT and continuing the same diet I was on before, I am now a solid 175 lbs. I still am able to run long distance on a regular basis and maintain the weight. Yes, ideal Testosterone levels for a male is essential, this is why synthetic forms are considered a medicine. Yes, weight gain is a positive effect and shows the treatment is working.

Last edited:
So a friend of mine was sorta of telling me even at the same exact calories, and just an "upped cycle of test" will put on gains and body weight will increase just on the increased test alone.... silly questions but is this true?? I have always been a firm believe on eating consistent to get the body weight I desire...
If you are undersized on muscle mass, yes it's probably true to an extent. If you have above average muscle mass....not so much. Taking test alone won't do much for you. That's where the diet and training comes into play

I would say def so. When im on cycle of only just test i usually look fuller, vascular and i have to do more "bad eating" to put on fat compared to when im on pct. In other words, i stay leaner on test when eating the same. I would figure the growth while eating the same is going to baseline rather quickly though.

I would say yes I guess because an increased test level puts your body in a optimal position to put on more muscle/weight and if you are under sized def will put size on you. When I’m on test I put on a good 7-8 pounds and I train hard and eat good even when off cycle.

Top Bottom